F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > HEEELP: Retrofitted LED headlights DRL - Light fault + flashes
Extreme Powerhouse

06-20-2019, 12:41 PM   #1
micstar
Rep
Drives: F30 BMW 320d

Question HEEELP: Retrofitted LED headlights DRL - Light fault + flashes

So, i fitted the LED headlights DRL from FK-shop.de (https://www.fk-shop.de/en/Tuning/Lig...FSBM17023.html) and they look fantastic.

BUT, when i'm driving (or just holding still with the lights on), now and then an fault message for the lights comes into the display with a gong. And at the same time i can see my headlights flashing. It seems like the rings are getting too much power for a split second, and therefore they flash and the fault happens.
Both the headlights does it at the same time.

I've already coded LED and removed the hot- and cold checks.

I've managed to record 4 episodes in the garage, where this happens. You can see it here:

Have anyone seen this before? And can i do something to fix it, or is it a fault in the headlights ?
Appreciate 0