BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > iDrive and radio settings

06-27-2019, 04:45 AM   #1
_debo
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 COMPETITION

iDrive and radio settings

Hi everyone, I looked everywhere on the manual and also here on the forum but I couldn't find my answers so here I go with some direct questions:

1. My M2 Competition seems to start by default with all in comfort/efficient but the the steering in Sport mode. How do I change that? M1 button settings are all in comfort and I thought that was the starting default of the car.

2. This is more of a silly one, how does one fully unassigns a radio button, not reprogramming it, just reset it to factory?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2019, 05:07 AM   #2
_debo
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 COMPETITION

Just a quick update on this one, after a software update when I took the car in for servicing everything got fixed.

1. The car now starts in comfort mode on all settings which matches my current M1 settings so I assume expected behaviour

2. The update reseted all the radio settings so I'm now an happy baby :-)
Appreciate 0