F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N55 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Stage 2+ help/questions
ARMA SPEED

04-12-2020, 03:50 AM   #1
Bl00DY F30
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14' 335i M-Sport RWD

Stage 2+ help/questions

Hey Guys,
I’m looking on going straight to stage 2 right before summer hits , I’m Currently stock running only a VRSF chargepipe. I was thinking On running the same brand to finish up the stage 2 FMIC, DOWNPIPE ETC. Been looking into other brands as well I’m open to you guys suggestions with some proof !

Also will there need to be any Preventative maintenance or anything you guys suggest I should do before adding more power.? I already handled all common leaks OFHG, VCG & OPG .... Been lookin into belt tensioner , coils & plugs. Also how many people are running a oil catch can ? Been hearing about it couple times here.

Finally with all that being said with getting these parts I’am looking to be at 5-600WHP one day. I have been looking into the big boost turbo stage 3.4 kit and I know I’ll need a HPFP & LPFP. Been looking into different pumps but not solid On one I’m aware of Spool , XDI , DORCH. Also will I need to forge internals to get to that 5-600WHP? . I’m open to all Ideas thanks in advance !
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2020, 01:23 PM   #2
thejeremyman9
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i

Not to be mean but every single question you asked has been asked and answered numerous times, even within the past 6 months to a year. Please search and do your homework. If, after doing so, you have a more specific question that you feel has not been answered then you can preface your question by summarizing the research you have done and explain why your question has not been answered. I typically start with a general google search (e.g., "2015 f30 n55 500 whp mod list"), then go into forum searches here. Expect to spend at least a couple of hours per question if you really want to learn and understand. Otherwise, you just get bits and pieces of information from different people because no one really wants to spend the time repeating information that is already available.

There are specific threads for people seeking 500+ WHP. There are dozens of threads of people discussing their experience with different brands of hardware. There was just recently a thread with a list of maintenace items.

Also, you dont need a LPFP to make mid 500s WHP unless you are planning PI. People make mid 500s on stock internals without issue. YMMV.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2020, 01:43 PM   #3
Bl00DY F30
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14' 335i M-Sport RWD

Lol nah I understand bro I was more so making a new thread on this for people to just post there builds if they liked to do with some insight. I have been reading on plenty of other threads on here as well but there’s always conversations getting derailed & what not. Also it’s the present so there’s newer things being discovered & different ways to go about things ,was all just fun my guy but I appreciate your reply!
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2020, 03:43 PM   #4
Munchi435i
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Alpine White 435i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00DY F30 View Post
Lol nah I understand bro I was more so making a new thread on this for people to just post there builds if they liked to do with some insight. I have been reading on plenty of other threads on here as well but there’s always conversations getting derailed & what not. Also it’s the present so there’s newer things being discovered & different ways to go about things ,was all just fun my guy but I appreciate your reply!
Not much has happened since most of the posts in the last 6 months so just do some research and if you have more specific questions post them.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2020, 04:21 PM   #5
thejeremyman9
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i

Read this thread. Start on page 2 with my post showing a list:

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...1708248&page=2
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2020, 06:41 PM   #6
Bl00DY F30
Private