E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Need guidance from my brethern

10-20-2008, 05:39 PM   #1
Eliminator
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 SSII 6M, '87 911

Need guidance from my brethern

Team,
I signed a sales slip in July to close the deal on my 09 335i at Invoice + $600 at the 08 pricing level (09 pricing was not released) and we all knew it would be 09 model because the factory was closing and you could not get an 08 any longer. Now the car has arrived and they say they will not sell the car for that price ($42,730) at a loss despite signing and shaking on the deal. They will take 09 invoice + $600 but no sale otherwise. Is this legal? Should I leave it? It's still a decent deal but I can get that price from other dealerships and I just can't swallow my pride and sleep being defaced. It's finally here and now I don't know what to do. Any advice? It's 6 spd manual, so i'd have to order all over again... also makes it harder for them to sell it.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2008, 06:04 PM   #2
JBiddy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 ///M

600 over invoice is not a bad deal....at all i say u take it....bro the same thing happened to me i was supposed to get an 08 but things didnt work out.... n i thought all along that they were gonna give me the same price on the 09, but they didnt cuz they cant lose $ on it the car just came out....hope everything works out.GL!