Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics B48 4-Cylinder Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications Downpipe for 330e G20

04-04-2021, 10:08 AM   #1
JoćoC
Portugal
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e G20

Cool Downpipe for 330e G20

Hello guys! Hope y'all be safe and sound.

I have a BMW 330e G20 and I fvcking love my car. It's amazing how you can experience an amazing sporty beast and a calm "wallet-friendly" feeling with the same car.

My most recent fight was to find and invest in a decent DOWNPIPE for my boy. Every aftermarket exhaust brand I contacted answered the same:

- "No sir, we don't have any exhaust for the hybrid version."
- "We are not sure if the 330i exhaust will fit properly in your car, we take no responsibility..."

But a car which can reaches +400hp and +700Nm (stage 1), DEFINITELY deserves a good exhaust. So, me and my team made it by ourselves.

I'm here to share with you my happiness on this experience, the result is insane, a very different feeling, mainly the turbo-lag reduction. It's incredible how you press the gas and INSTANTLY feel the exhaust, like an heart beating below you. I'm loving it.

We made it catless, so you will experience a strong gas smell the 1st time as it's cleaning your exhaust interior, once it's clean, smell intensity will reduce drastically.

We made it with care, as you can see by the material finishing and the top end roughness.
We made it for me, so you can imagine the dedication we've put on research and construction process.

If you have a BMW 330e G20 and you're going through the same or just want to improve your car's performance, hit me up and we can make one for you.

Cost: 959€ (VAT Included)

What you will get:
▪️ FREE EXHAUST FLOW
▪️ Power Increase (aprox. 20-30hp)
▪️ 100% Perfect Fitting - Easy Installation
▪️ Less HEAT below your car = SAFETY
▪️ Better driving experience

⚠️ Please, note that you will need to remap in order to deactivate pression and temperature sensors, as they will not be doing nothing anymore.

⚙️ Safe and resistant TIG welding on a 100% stainless steel construction. Interior completely detailed, as you can see in the images.

⚙️ We used a super flexible slip (just like the OEM catalyst), this is very important when we're discussing downpipe's lifetime, as it will face heat and pressure contractions and dilations from the turbo.

Sound videos on youtube:

Attached Images

Appreciate 2
VipinLJ1943.00
      08-24-2022, 02:50 AM   #2
gorthol
Private First Class
Spain
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e 2021

Garage List
2021 BMW 330e  [0.00]
Very interested in this. You've a message. One question, my car has the OPF/GPF, would this fuck it? I've one of the locked DMEs so electronically voiding it (required for physically voiding it) can't be currently done AFAIK.
Appreciate 0