BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics BMW M3 (G80), M4 (G82), CSL and 3.0 CSL General Forum

04-26-2021, 04:42 AM   #1
siberius
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X4 M40i

Car held by dealer due to an issue with the rear end - anyone else?

My car was produced on 15th of April. I live 4 hours from factory and transport was quite quick but now car is put on hold at dealer premises since it was recalled due the problems on rear wheels - bmw wont allow them to sell the car before they fix the problem but they dont know what is the problem since bmw didnt send instructions yet on the matter They just told them its a recall and that they will issue instructions. I wonder if this is a major problem and maybe many other cars i read on the forum are delayed because of this "unknown" problem?

Does anyone have any info about this matter? i will share asap i get anything new.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2021, 01:37 PM   #2
TrentMeister
Colonel
Rep
Drives: g82 comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberius View Post
My car was produced on 15th of April. I live 4 hours from factory and transport was quite quick but now car is put on hold at dealer premises since it was recalled due the problems on rear wheels - bmw wont allow them to sell the car before they fix the problem but they dont know what is the problem since bmw didnt send instructions yet on the matter They just told them its a recall and that they will issue instructions. I wonder if this is a major problem and maybe many other cars i read on the forum are delayed because of this "unknown" problem?

Does anyone have any info about this matter? i will share asap i get anything new.
What wheels do you have spec'd
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2021, 01:08 AM   #3
siberius
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X4 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBbluem2 View Post
What wheels do you have spec'd
sorry my English is not my native language, didn't express myself correctly. the problem is on the rear track of the car...still unknown the problem. they expect to fix the problem till Friday..
Appreciate 0