E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 E90 335i M-Sport, Manual, Le Mans Blue/Black, Well Optioned, 73k Miles

10-04-2021, 02:47 PM   #1
michaelalex3
Private
Rep
Drives: Z4MR, E61 535i M-Sport

2011 E90 335i M-Sport, Manual, Le Mans Blue/Black, Well Optioned, 73k Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Currently Pending Sale

It's time to sell my 2011 E90 335i 6MT, which I've had for the past 5 years (I bought it from a member on this forum back in 2016). The car is in great shape overall, I'll try to cover everything here, but I'll probably forget something.

Basic Info:
- VIN: WBAPM5C56BA745546
- Mileage: ~73k miles
- Clean title
- Le Mans blue exterior, black/aluminum interior
- Very well optioned, I'll attach a PDF from bimmer.work with the options list

Exterior:
Overall, the car looks great. There is some normal wear and tear for the age/mileage. There are a couple very small dings on one door, a few small scratches here and there, and the trunk spoiler is missing some paint in one spot and is a bit faded. There's a bit of curb rash on a couple wheels. This is all pretty minor stuff, but I want to be upfront about everything.

Interior:
Same as the exterior, the interior is in good shape, but shows use that would be expected given the mileage. I still have some cleaning I need to do, so hopefully it will look even nicer than the pics show. If I have time, I'll take some new pictures later (the current pics are from today, 10/4/21).

Mechanical:
There are no mechanical issues with this car. Mechanically it is essentially stock, besides a VRSF charge pipe, since the stock one broke. It has never been tuned. I recently (March 2021) had the OFHG done, along with new front rotors and pads. Rear rotors and pads were replaced not very long ago either. There's really nothing that should need to be done outside of normal maintenance soon. The battery and tires are both pretty new. The AC was recharged a couple years ago and has been blowing cold ever since. I haven't been one to defer any maintenance. I have all the paperwork, which I'll give you with the car.

Modifications:
- A few extra ///M badges that were added by the previous owner.
- Exhaust mod - I can't remember what exactly the previous owner did, but the exhaust is every so slightly louder than stock. It's not loud at all, in my opinion it's just about perfect.
- Spacers - Front and rear, I can find the box with the exact size I think, if you're curious.
- Angel eyes - Another mod by the previous owner, I think I still have the box. They look great and work perfectly.

Other Issues:
- The rear sunshade has recently become stuck in the up position. This hasn't really bothered me, although it does hurt nighttime visibility some. I've opted to just leave this as is for now, I don't want to try to force it down and make it worse. It shouldn't be a particularly difficult or expensive thing to fix.
- I only have one key. I lost the second key while moving cars around a few weeks ago. I'm hoping I find it, but just wanted to make it known that the car may only come with one key.
- General wear and tear I've mentioned above.

Price:
I'm asking $18k. This is OBO, so feel free to shoot me an offer, the worst I can say is no . MT N55 E90s are pretty rare... and then this is has the M-Sport package, is almost fully loaded, perfect color combo, and relatively low miles... it's quite the unicorn.

Trades:
The only trade I'd consider would be a low-mileage, well-optioned E70 X5M. I would obviously provide cash on my end for that trade. I'm not interested in anything else.

Well I hope that covers everything. If you have any questions or want me to take some extra pics/vids, please let me know!

Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf Options.pdf (785.6 KB, 127 views)

Last edited by michaelalex3; 10-12-2021 at 08:34 AM.. Reason: Pending
Appreciate 1
lab_rat394.50