BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

11-26-2021, 02:49 AM   #1
GDEvans
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: iX3

Rubber Floor Mats

Are the iX3 floor mats the same shape as the X3?

Looking for some rubber mats.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2021, 03:25 AM   #2
DaveCV
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: iX3 Premier

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDEvans View Post

Yes. I purchased mine from Travall.co.uk. They come with secure fittings but you have to drill the holes. Front and rear for £40.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2021, 04:38 AM   #3
Aleman.iX3
Rep
Drives: Mini Countryman S All4 PHEV

Looking for a full set of Rubber floor, and load area, mats for my iX3 Premier ready for when it finally turns up.

I would think / hope that "standard" rubber mats for the X3 would swap happily between the models, but with the 50mm increase in boot height I'm not sure about the load area mat.

I actually think that I could order from Aliexpress via a slow boat from China, and they would still be here before I get the Car!!!! Grrrrr!
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2021, 04:48 AM   #4
lakmus
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: iX3 Impressive

I bought Ultimate Speed Trunk Mat from Lidl for 9 EUR - fits OK and is "short" enough to leave enough room to open the storage lid under the mat. Surely not as fancy / nice as the original one, but for 1/10 of the price I gave it a chance.

https://offers.kd2.org/en/gb/lidl/phzyT/
Appreciate 1
      12-13-2021, 05:43 AM   #5
RoosDK
Enlisted Member
Denmark
Rep
Drives: BMW iX3, 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleman.iX3 View Post
Looking for a full set of Rubber floor, and load area, mats for my iX3 Premier ready for when it finally turns up.

I would think / hope that "standard" rubber mats for the X3 would swap happily between the models, but with the 50mm increase in boot height I'm not sure about the load area mat.

I actually think that I could order from Aliexpress via a slow boat from China, and they would still be here before I get the Car!!!! Grrrrr!
The standard X3 cargo mat, for vehicles without spare tire fits perfectly in the iX3, even though I went for the Weathertech model.
Appreciate 1
      12-13-2021, 06:54 AM   #6
GDEvans
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: iX3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleman.iX3 View Post
Get them delivered to the factory, and ask them to put them in the boot...
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2021, 09:02 AM   #7
E Hahn
Rep
Drives: BMW iX3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDEvans View Post

Hi GDEvans
Greetings from Austria. I bought the std X3 mats for front and rear that fit the combustion engine version and fitted them in the iX3 no issues. Perfect fit. Simply attach to existing points you have for velour mats. They are of excellent quality and have raised edging on the sides and X3 logo in metal. Liked this as when you have water from snow melt etc like we have in Austria the water does not run all over the carpet as you drive.
Inserting a link from our local BMW website. Apologies in German but will help you maybe to get them for yours in UK?

https://www.bmw.at/de/topics/offers-...er-vorn17.html

Local dealer spares division were not sure they would fit, but checked on their website and it advised they do and confirmed with my purchase. They are pricy but well worth it.
Appreciate 0