home
BMW 2 Series Forums (G42) Photos, Videos and Builds

02-17-2022, 01:23 AM   #1
anasryadi
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 X30i

My new M240i in Brooklyn grey

I love the car!! I'm still getting used to how low it is compared to our x3. I don't know if should get ppf on the front or not as I heard mixed reviews about it. I'm surprised that I have wireless charging and all the option that were missing from the cars made in the first batch. I will post more photos soon when I get opportunities to take them.
Attached Images

Appreciate 5
MPSdriver192.00
EM3RLD82.50
Roadwar128.50
02M3ForMe4261.50
Ezmolaw30.00
      02-17-2022, 08:06 AM   #2
EM3RLD
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW G42 230i

Quote:
Originally Posted by anasryadi View Post
I love the car!! I'm still getting used to how low it is compared to our x3. I don't know if should get ppf on the front or not as I heard mixed reviews about it. I'm surprised that I have wireless charging and all the option that were missing from the cars made in the first batch. I will post more photos soon when I get opportunities to take them.
Nice car! Congrats!

When you say you are "surprised" that you got the wireless charging, do you mean you didn't add it in the build configurator but then you got it in your car? Or you DID add it but you're just surprised it was kept (and not deleted during production)?

The reason I ask is because the wireless charging option no longer exists in the configurator, but I am yet to check with the dealership if they can add it in any way.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2022, 08:10 AM   #3
anasryadi
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 X30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM3RLD View Post
Quote:
Nice car! Congrats!

When you say you are "surprised" that you got the wireless charging, do you mean you didn't add it in the build configurator but then you got it in your car? Or you DID add it but you're just surprised it was kept (and not deleted during production)?

The reason I ask is because the wireless charging option no longer exists in the configurator, but I am yet to check with the dealership if they can add it in any way.
Wireless charging is standard with the M240i but some cars haven't been getting it due to the chip shortage 🙁
Appreciate 1
EM3RLD82.50
      02-17-2022, 08:13 AM   #4
EM3RLD
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW G42 230i

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EM3RLD View Post
Quote:
Nice car! Congrats!

Wireless charging is standard with the M240i but some cars haven't been getting it due to the chip shortage 🙁
Oh wow. That's good news 😊😊
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2022, 09:20 AM   #5
Roadwar
Old Grumpy Guy
Rep
Drives: M240i xDrive

Congratulations! Enjoy your new ride. Our cars appear to be visual twins
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2022, 10:02 AM   #6
Golddog
First Lieutenant