E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS/NYC 2009 m sport e92 335i xdrive 6MT

03-02-2022, 09:18 AM   #1
Clunkier_Tripod
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 335i x drive

FS/NYC 2009 m sport e92 335i xdrive 6MT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 19,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
For sale is my 2009 335i x drive. Car is equipped with every option including m sport package and comfort access. Has rear parking sensors and everything works great. Just crossed 91000 miles and it runs fantastic. Maintenance on this car has been meticulous. I have receipts dating back to 2012. New clutch and flywheel, Index 12 injectors, cam bearings replaced to Teflon, turbos replaced by Bmw and have receipts for almost everything done to it. I just ordered a new valve cover gasket and valve cover so that will be changed out soon. Car has been modified and the mods are as follows

2009 335i Xdrive MSport 6MT Coupe
91k Miles
LeMans Blue with Black Leather Interior
Car has every option except adaptive cruise control
It's FBO and has the following:
Dual Air Filters
Agency power Down Pipes
AMS Intercooler
ETS Upper IC Pipe with Tial BOV
BMS Catch Can
Custom PTF Tune
KWV3 Coil Overs
Oem 330i Short Shifter with zhp knob

Carfax shows two accidents
2013 accident I was unaware of I’m trying to get more info because it just popped up on carfax.

The front end acccident was very minor I have all photos of damage it was backed into by a wrangler.

Car does have some dings on the hood and some pint flaws on the front bumper but it’s a used car and it still looks amazing.

This is not like the other 335 out there. Finding an m sport coupe awd with a manual is damn near impossible. Finding one maintained and taken care of like this one is even harder. Get in and drive it no need to worry about ending up on the side of the road. Any questions I can answer. Price is obo but I’ve seen horrible ones with no maintenance history asking more. Text me at 3474461465 if interested. Please no time wasters I don’t need to sell it but I kinda want a v8 again

View post on imgur.com

Appreciate 0