BMW 2 Series Forums (G42) Photos, Videos and Builds

03-11-2022, 04:54 AM   #1
Mani59
BMW Miniature Collector!
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E38 735i SE Individual

BMW M240i xDrive vs Audi RS3 [GRIP - Das Motormagazin]

Join Philipp Kaess and Laura Kraihamer as they put the M240i xDrive against the Audi RS3.

The video is in German but you can use English subtitles to translate.

Quote:
The five-cylinder Audi RS 3 sedan has long been a cult item, and not just at #grip, that hasn't changed in the latest expansion stage. Although: the predecessor already had 400 hp. But there is more of everything else in the new edition: more torque, more chassis and more dynamics. So far, the RS 3 only knew the word "drift" from hearsay, but with the current device it says it all: This four-wheel drive vehicle is said to be a really good cross driver! The BMW M240i xDrive Coupé, which is also brand new, also has four-wheel drive, and it also brings one more cylinder to the start. With 374 hp, it's not quite as good in the feed, but it wants to make up for the small performance deficit with crisp handling. Will that work? That's what GRIP test driver Philipp Kaess and professional racing driver Laura Kraihamer find out in the Motorsport Arena Oschersleben!

Visit my (mainly) BMW gallery http://jetone.co.uk
Appreciate 0