Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) Akasaka diffuser from Ali Express

05-10-2022, 07:44 PM   #1
squareforce
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 Mineral White M340i

Akasaka diffuser from Ali Express

For people who bought the diffuser from AliExpress, how long did it take for your diffuser to deliver?

I ordered the quad tips and the diffuser on the 23rd of April. The tips came in last Thursday on May 5th. As for the diffuser the last tracking update was on the 5th. Prior to that there was daily or even twice a day updates but it's been more than 5 days without updates.

And on the Ali app it doesn't show that the item went through customs yet
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2022, 09:28 PM   #2
Cityofangeles323
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by squareforce View Post
For people who bought the diffuser from AliExpress, how long did it take for your diffuser to deliver?

I ordered the quad tips and the diffuser on the 23rd of April. The tips came in last Thursday on May 5th. As for the diffuser the last tracking update was on the 5th. Prior to that there was daily or even twice a day updates but it's been more than 5 days without updates.

Have you checked using the actual tracking number from the carrier's site? Usually AliExpress does not update the tracking in real time. All my orders have arrived way before it updates on AliExpress as "delivered".
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2022, 05:56 AM   #3
squareforce
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 Mineral White M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cityofangeles323 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by squareforce View Post

Have you checked using the actual tracking number from the carrier's site? Usually AliExpress does not update the tracking in real time. All my orders have arrived way before it updates on AliExpress as "delivered".
Yup I checked China post parcel and last update was the 5th.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0