E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > n54 blown head gasket?

06-21-2022, 08:55 PM   #1
thebigbag
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 e90 335i

n54 blown head gasket?

so i got a new water pump/therm, hpfp, remanded injectors, inlets, catless downpipes w custom 3.5 inch exhaust, pcv valve "upgraded", oil catch can, new coil/plugs, walnut blast, new oil filter housing gaskets and yet i still have smoke coming out the exhaust only sometime i haven't actually driven the car in months but last time i did it overheated and i had to get a tow but it was the coolant overheating and not the oil. so after problem shooting my ltfts being high and trying to do "maintenance" I never got it 100% and I've concluded that i have a blown head gasket via a combustion leak detector and i believe the cause of my ltft being +20s is the coolant in the cylinders but before i pull the motor what I cant under stand is sometime when i start it it doesn't smoke at all and other times it does I'm so confused on what to do the codes i currently have are

2E83 electric coolant pump power reduced operation.
2EFE electric fan, activation "have my fan out for easy of access"
2E9F oil condition sensor

https://datazap.me/u/thebigbag/help?log=0&data=3-18

data log of a start to idle engine was a little warm.

any help would be appreciated
Appreciate 0