BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
BMW 2 Series Forums (G42) G42 2-Series General Topics

10-16-2022, 01:49 PM   #1
robjay0211
Rep
Drives: M240i

2023 M240i Options?

Is it possible to order a 2023 with just the adaptive led lights without opting for the full premium package? (that is the option that gives the full halo DRL correct?) Is it also possible to order the car without the M Illumination? I’d rather prefer the lighting to all be in sync! Was curious if this is possible maybe through ordering through the dealership rather than online? Gives me a chance to save a couple hundred on features i don’t want/need!
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2022, 07:48 PM   #2
Coconut
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 M240i xDrive

I believe adaptive lighting comes with the full premium package, if it’s not an individual selectable item in the online configurator then it’s not available. As of right now, all m240i ordered will have M illumination and you will be charged for it ($200 I think), I think it’s due to parts shortage or something. That may change in a few months but who knows. What you see online is what the dealer sees as well but you could try asking them if they are able to build you the car differently than what the online configurator shows.
Appreciate 0