E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > stage 2 fuel pump p0463

10-19-2022, 12:44 AM   #1
malick elie
Registered
Rep
Drives: 335i n54

Question stage 2 fuel pump p0463

hello my fellow bmw enthusiast
i have a 335i 2007 prestine condition no check engine light that i'm building into a monster.
My latest upgrade was the walbro 450lpfp diy as a cheap fuelling mod alternative for e85 mixes. The pump is working fine no issues, nothing interferring with the float or anything. the fuel gauge on the other end refuses to display accurate fuel levels in the tank. the car threw a p0463 " fuel level sensor A high voltage.
i pulled both floats out of the tank and tested em connected to the car and for what i came to understand the level only displays false when the pump as well as the gauges are connected, when only the level sensors are connected it pretty much shows what i know to have in the gas tank.

any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

THanks in advance
Appreciate 0