E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > WTB: E90 Msport 328XI

10-29-2022, 08:35 AM   #1
YasM3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: A BMW

WTB: E90 Msport 328XI

I am looking for a clean and well maintained E90 328XI Msport. Auto or manual does not matter. Vehicle must be a SULEV vehicle. If you are unsure if its SULEV or not, a picture of the engine bay or provide me the VIN and I can tell you. Car must have under 150k miles. I may be interested in NON Msport vehicles if the car is clean. Located in CT. If you are not local, I can arrange shipping to me for the right car if you can provide me detailed pictures.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2022, 10:24 AM   #2
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by YasM3 View Post
I am looking for a clean and well maintained E90 328XI Msport. Auto or manual does not matter. Vehicle must be a SULEV vehicle. If you are unsure if its SULEV or not, a picture of the engine bay or provide me the VIN and I can tell you. Car must have under 150k miles. I may be interested in NON Msport vehicles if the car is clean. Located in CT. If you are not local, I can arrange shipping to me for the right car if you can provide me detailed pictures.
I'm looking for the same car... I'm assuming you're searching on your own as well, have you found any? I've found a good number of 328i M Sports (mostly on CL & OfferUP) but all are RWD. I don't think I've seen a single example with xDrive & M Sport together (found an E91, no E90s). I know they exist, but obviously not many were built in this configuration.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2022, 10:39 AM   #3
STooK
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 ZCP

https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1966929

No relationship but this one just went up for sale. Tempted to pick it up for myself but don’t want to go through the hassle of selling my car if I do. Good luck, clean e90 328’s are getting harder and harder to come by and I wouldn’t be surprised if they eventually surpass comparable 335’s in price as people are realizing the n/a i6 is pretty sweet.
Appreciate 2
jiggz2150.00
YasM3258.00
      11-02-2022, 12:02 PM   #4
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by STooK View Post

No relationship but this one just went up for sale. Tempted to pick it up for myself but don’t want to go through the hassle of selling my car if I do. Good luck, clean e90 328’s are getting harder and harder to come by and I wouldn’t be surprised if they eventually surpass comparable 335’s in price as people are realizing the n/a i6 is pretty sweet.
Thanks, this one is really nice, I saw it posted here previously, didn't see that the seller posted it again. He's got it listed on OfferUp and I spoke to him a few weeks back. Really nice guy, nice car, but despite being nearly fully optioned it doesn't have heated seats (and not AWD), which are a must have option for me. Kind of a bummer too as he's local to me.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2022, 01:04 PM   #5
STooK
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
Thanks, this one is really nice, I saw it posted here previously, didn't see that the seller posted it again. He's got it listed on OfferUp and I spoke to him a few weeks back. Really nice guy, nice car, but despite being nearly fully optioned it doesn't have heated seats (and not AWD), which are a must have option for me. Kind of a bummer too as he's local to me.
Never heard of offerup, I’ll check it out. Didn’t know it was previously listed either but $14k seems like a very fair deal. I actually would prefer rwd but yea you’re right, no heated seats are a deal breaker for me as well since I love mine + the heated steering wheel.

Good luck on your search!
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2022, 03:24 PM   #6
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by YasM3 View Post

Really nice one here, AW/black, M Sport, xDrive, 6MT, glacier trim, super low miles... unfortunately it's a long haul from CT!

I'd probably buy it if it were an auto but in my case it's for my kids and they don't do manuals.

https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/n...543355953.html
Appreciate 2
YasM3258.00
      11-03-2022, 10:51 PM   #7
STooK
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Really nice one here, AW/black, M Sport, xDrive, 6MT, glacier trim, super low miles... unfortunately it's a long haul from CT!

I'd probably buy it if it were an auto but in my case it's for my kids and they don't do manuals.

Wow, I guess you really gotta travel to the middle of nowhere to find these cream puffs. Only ones I see for sale around my way are base models with 180k miles on them. If I was serious though I would look into that car and pay around the asking price and have it shipped. It looks to be worth it.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2022, 11:45 PM   #8
thelegazy
Private
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Wow, I guess you really gotta travel to the middle of nowhere to find these cream puffs. Only ones I see for sale around my way are base models with 180k miles on them. If I was serious though I would look into that car and pay around the asking price and have it shipped. It looks to be worth it.
If it was RWD I would’ve picked it up for sure already.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2022, 07:48 AM   #9
YasM3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: A BMW

Quote:
I'm looking for the same car... I'm assuming you're searching on your own as well, have you found any? I've found a good number of 328i M Sports (mostly on CL & OfferUP) but all are RWD. I don't think I've seen a single example with xDrive & M Sport together (found an E91, no E90s). I know they exist, but obviously not many were built in this configuration.
I just started looking, not too hard at the moment though. But just browsing through local dealers/carlots and marketplace there is not much. I may be unloading my F97 X3M next year and want an E90 as a backup for the time being until I decide on a new car if prices ever go back to normal.

Quote:

Thanks for the link, that looks real clean.

Quote:

That is a haul! But if I can find something, even far I should be able to arrange transport so its not a huge deal just more $$$ lol
Appreciate 0