E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 alpine white black interior 335i LEASE TAKEOVER!!!!

01-09-2009, 08:22 PM   #1
Grimace
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335iiiii

2007 alpine white black interior 335i LEASE TAKEOVER!!!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I was curious if anyone was possibly interested in taking over a lease for a 335i. The car is white with black interior. It has some slight damage on the rear passenger quarter panel and some scrapes on the bumper where the car was backed into in a parking lot. Very minimal damage but the bumper will have to be repainted as will a small portion of the quarter panel. The other bad thing is the mileage is almost at 40k. The lease was for 36k but due to travel back and forth from Florida to Nebraska the miles climbed. I would be willing to possibly include $2000 to purchase extra miles for the new owner with 15 months remaining on the lease. My payment is around 650 a month. The car is a 6spd manual with navigation and comfort access. Also has bluetooth and the ipod integration from the factory. It is currently lowered on H&R race springs but i of course will include the stock springs as well. If your interested please let me know or email me at famous600@gmail.com

Appreciate 0
      01-09-2009, 10:25 PM   #2
The_Dude
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Evo VIII, n54 135i 6mt

I'm not trying to be obtuse but... You are looking for someone to PAY to assume a lease on a car that is OVER MILEAGE, will require labor to RETURN TO STOCK, and also has BODY DAMAGE, and on top of that your monthly payment is $650.

Wow, good luck with the transaction.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2009, 10:33 AM   #3
Grimace
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335iiiii

haha ya i know im gonna end up keeping it buuuuut a family memeber addition kinda puts you in different situations.
Appreciate 0