home
BMW M2 Forums 2023+ (G87) Exterior Modifications

06-11-2023, 09:14 PM   #1
eshney
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M2

Outdoor Car Cover

Does anyone have any good outdoor car cover recommendations? It doesn't look like BMW has any for the G87.
Appreciate 1
apez649.50
      06-19-2023, 05:10 PM   #2
KnightRiderG87
Rep
Drives: g87

Quote:
Originally Posted by eshney View Post
Does anyone have any good outdoor car cover recommendations? It doesn't look like BMW has any for the G87.
I have been looking at covercraft...for an indoor though. they have custom fit for outdoor too. You get what you pay for IMO. I had to park my 65 Falcon outside of the garage while we had some work done on the house and the amazon one I got was garbage. not something I would want sitting on the car for long periods at a time.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2023, 10:21 AM   #3
Fastfwd
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '24 G87 M2

I’m not trying to hijack the thread, but I’m also curious about this. It gets pretty windy where I live. I can’t imagine a cover wouldn’t leave marks on the paint in the wind. Maybe a ceramic coating could protect it and the expense of the life of the ceramic coating. I’m sure a custom fitted cover wouid help too.

Does anyone make an outdoor car cover that has a decent reputation for not leaving paint blemishes?
Appreciate 0