E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 BMW 335i M Sport 6MT - Long Beach, CA

06-23-2023, 08:52 PM   #1
mct128i
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 128i, 2019 X3, 2022 230i

2011 BMW 335i M Sport 6MT - Long Beach, CA

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Price: $14,950

Color: Alpine white exterior with black Dakota leather interior

Factory Options: M Sport Package: Style 193M alloy wheels (18” X 8” front, 18” X 8.5” rear), rear parking distance sensors, sport suspension, aerodynamic package, shadowline exterior trim, anthracite headliner, increased top speed limiter, driver and front passenger manual thigh support adjustment, M Sport steering wheel and shifter knob.
Premium Package: Garage door opener, coming home device, auto-dimming rear view mirror with compass, electric folding side mirrors, front seat power adjustment with driver side memory, power lumbar and seat back width adjustment, Dakota leather, burl walnut trim.

Heated front seats

Split folding rear seat

iDrive navigation system

Mileage: 120,000 miles

VIN: WBAPM5G59BNM86845

Production Date: August 10th, 2010

Description: This well cared for and enthusiast-maintained 335i in Alpine white with a 6-speed manual transmission and the N55 3.0 liter straight six engine features the desirable factory M Sport package which includes the OEM sport suspension and appearance upgrades. A number of subtle modifications make this particular car a very nice daily driver with no compromise to reliability or driveability. After the recent suspension refresh, including the installation of Koni yellow struts and shocks, the car drives and handles like new and the control arm M3 components provide a very crisp steering response. The Corsa rear mufflers enhance the wonderful N55 sound without being too loud and this system has absolutely no drone when cruising.

I purchased this car in June 2014 with 51k miles and I am the second owner. The first registered owner leased the car from Center BMW of Sherman Oaks, CA in February 2011.

There are no oil or coolant leaks, no check engine light and no stored codes – the car passed the CA smog test on 6/12/2023 in preparation for the sale. The blower wiring recall was completed in 2018, the driver front airbag was replaced as part of a published BMW recall in 2017, the VANOS bolt recall was performed in 2014 and Carfax reports that the battery wiring recall was conducted in 2013 – no outstanding recall notices exist at this time. The car comes with two fully functional remotes, all the BMW manuals/tools and both rubber and carpet floor mats. I have the clean title in hand and a copy of the Carfax report is posted in the OneDrive folder (link below).

Maintenance and Repairs: Recent maintenance at 120k miles included an oil & filter change, engine air filter, coolant expansion tank, wipers and fresh transmission and differential fluid.

The gearbox was replaced in April 2023 with an OEM BMW remanufactured unit due to the loss of reverse gear on the original transmission – a known issue exists with the reverse gear synchronizer ring breaking which prevents selection of reverse gear. A new OEM BMW clutch was fitted at this time and the high pressure fuel pump and oil filter housing gaskets were also replaced recently.

In 2022 the valve cover and gasket were replaced along with the engine accessory drive belt, tensioner & pulley and a new AGM battery fitted.

In 2021 the vehicle sustained minor damage when rear-ended at low speed - this is noted on the Carfax report. The rear bumper cover was replaced and repainted, pictures showing the damage before repair are included in the file linked below.

The suspension was overhauled in 2020 around 100k miles using Koni Sport (yellow) struts/shocks and control arms/tension struts for the E90 M3 and new strut mounts and shock upper/lower mounts/bushings. The Koni struts and shocks were adjusted to the light end of the damping range giving a ride very similar to the stock Sport package setup. The oil pan gasket along with engine and transmission mounts were also replaced during this project.

The cooling system was overhauled in 2019 around 90k miles with a new radiator, expansion tank, water pump, thermostat and hoses along with new coolant.

The car wears Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires on the stock M Sport BMW Style 193 18 inch wheels. The rears are 255/35-18 with date code 26/21 and the fronts are 225/45-18 with date code 29/21 and all tires have around 14k miles.

Engine oil and filter changes have been performed at 6,000 to 7,500 mile intervals, brake fluid has been replaced every 2 years, engine air filter, gearbox and differential fluids have been replaced every 25,000 to 30,000 miles. Spark plugs have been replaced every 40,000 to 50,000 miles. Brake pads, A/C filter and wiper blades have been replaced as needed.

Modifications/Upgrades: Corsa axle back exhaust with black tips, 7 inch Cobb intercooler, ER aluminum charge pipe, Koni Sport (adjustable) shocks and struts, M3 front and rear control arms & tension struts, stainless braided brake hoses and tinted side and rear windows, black ‘335i’ trunk badge and front grills.

Known Minor Issues: There are a few scrapes on the lower surface and passenger side edge of the front spoiler/bumper cover, two of the wheels have minor curb rash and the rear window tint is starting to bubble along the lower edge.

Pictures, documents and Carfax report here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Au1teyajM9JdjVZX...Rcgnu?e=1d5ElF

Attached Images

Last edited by mct128i; 07-05-2023 at 09:47 AM.. Reason: Added Carfax report
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2023, 02:06 PM   #2
Kyanbi
Private
Rep
Drives: N/A

Very nice. PM’ed.
Appreciate 0