F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > Streetfighter LA F30 Widebody Kit
GetBMWParts

12-24-2023, 03:13 PM   #1
BTCmePLZ
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Arrow Streetfighter LA F30 Widebody Kit

I have been drooling over this kit since it came out (2019?)... but it seems I might be the only one...

The photos of the red F30 335i with this kit look really good to me (except for some reason it has an M3 badge... wtf?!).

However... I can't find a single F30 other than the sponsored car with this kit. Yes, I searched this forum... nothing as far as I can see.

What's the deal?!

1) Do you know of anyone with this kit installed?
2) Do you have opinions on why this kit seems to have zero adoption? (price, looks, quality, other?)
3) Is someone from Streetfigher LA on this forum?
3) Never heard of it?

- Manufacturer Listing: https://streetfighterla.com/products...0-widebody-kit
- ECS Listing: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-streetfighter-la-parts/f30-full-kit/sfxla-f30-full~d/?pdk=Aw
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2024, 03:28 PM   #2
Shaggz
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i M sport

There was 1 guy on youtube i saw with the kit, he said it was 12K in a body shop getting everything fitted/finished/painted and installed. it is a huge investment for sure
      01-07-2024, 11:06 PM   #3
BTCmePLZ
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggz View Post
There was 1 guy on youtube i saw with the kit, he said it was 12K in a body shop getting everything fitted/finished/painted and installed. it is a huge investment for sure
Thanks for the reply. I found Essa's car.

I don't think he ever identified the kit during the video series he did, but I can see from some of the install, and final product, that the kit would definitely require a lot of body work (if you didn't want to run the rivet-on look).

I guess this is why the kit isn't selling frankly. I was about to pull the trigger, but thinking about the costs (or part of my own time) to get it done properly make it pretty hard to justify.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2024, 10:05 AM   #4
DThr33
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCmePLZ View Post
the kit would definitely require a lot of body work (if you didn't want to run the rivet-on look)
that's the same for most widebody kits though, they'll all require work to be moulded in if you don't want them to look riveted on as most are designed to just be riveted/screwed on. There are some like the krotov kit that are design to just be bonded on, but you'll still get the seam where the kit meets the original body.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2024, 07:46 PM   #5
greyf36
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Grey F36

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=2062746

This kinda look like the TC concept kit i was selling, it does look really good in person
too bad it doesnt quite fit onto my f36.....
Appreciate 0