BMW M2 Forums 2023+ (G87) Regional Forums CANADA

08-22-2024, 01:09 PM   #1
jessejericho
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2024 BSM M2 6MT

Hit and run last night on the QEW

My wife and I were returning home to Hamilton from Pearson, and right before the Hurontario exit, a white 3 series (which I'm certain was an F30) came flying past us in the middle lane, and came upon some traffic about 10 car lengths ahead of us, waaay too fast. They attempted to "swim" into the left lane, then back into the right, and fishtailed. I'm fairly certain they hit 1 or 2 cars, but either way they caused a pretty violent accident, sending a red sedan spinning into the guardrail and debris everywhere. It was a miracle that it wasn't worse, could have been a huge pileup. The BMW recovered somehow and then took off like a bat out of hell.

I'm not sure if they've been caught, but I hope so. It was going way too fast to grab the tag, but we called the police right away and gave a description. I believe it was a lowered white F30 with a black / carbon fiber spoiler and M Performance decals on the skirts. Likely has front end damage and probably hiding out in a garage somewhere. If you know this person, turn them in. The family in the red car deserves some justice.
Appreciate 2
aerobod4129.00