home
BMW M2 Forums 2023+ (G87) BMW M2 G87 General Topics

Yesterday, 02:23 PM   #1
TBURKE555
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 1 Series M Coupe

Software update 72024.30 and ant dazzle light coding

Any one having trouble recoding anti-dazzle lights after this update ? I have a cheat sheet. When I enter the data from LA 1 to La 3 the last line in LA 3 is not there. Today I did it in reverse and the first line in LA 1 is not there
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 02:30 PM   #2
BokTroy
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBURKE555 View Post
Any one having trouble recoding anti-dazzle lights after this update ? I have a cheat sheet. When I enter the data from LA 1 to La 3 the last line in LA 3 is not there. Today I did it in reverse and the first line in LA 1 is not there
I’ve done it successfully again after the software update. What do you mean they are not there? Have you tried searching with key to find the entry in LA modules?
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 03:08 PM   #3
TBURKE555
Private First Class
Rep

I am just coding form my cheat sheet. I start at LA1 and got down the list to LA 3. When I get to the last entry in LA 3 it is not in the list to code. Today I reversed the process from LA 3 to LA 1 and the first entry was not there when I got to the the to the top of LA 1. I don't know how to search by key.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 05:24 PM   #4
BokTroy
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBURKE555 View Post
I am just coding form my cheat sheet. I start at LA1 and got down the list to LA 3. When I get to the last entry in LA 3 it is not in the list to code. Today I reversed the process from LA 3 to LA 1 and the first entry was not there when I got to the the to the top of LA 1. I don't know how to search by key.
Yeah nothing fancy, just search the one you want to code on the top in that category under the text field. If we have the same Cheatsheet (mine is from courtesy of M2Siast), just search for example “C_HBA_GFHB_ENA” under LA3 and it should show up.
With what you see, it’s more like an app issue rather than the coding itself since the one you saw previously it’s not there anymore. Try search them rather than finding them in each caregory and good luck!
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 09:05 PM   #5
TBURKE555
Private First Class
Rep

Thanks,
That is the cheat I have as well
Appreciate 0