E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Feeler: 2007 335i e90, AW, 23.7k miles

07-25-2009, 02:25 PM   #1
2kbluer6
Rep
Drives: Several

Garage List
Feeler: 2007 335i e90, AW, 23.7k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I can't believe that I'm actually posting a feeler ad on this one, as I'm the kind of person who thinks that a person is either selling their car or not, but here goes.

Potentially for sale:

2007 335i Sedan
Alpine white, gray leather
23.7k miles (this is my daily driver, so obviously, this is subject to change)
Premium package, sport package, Steptronic w/paddle shifters, park distance, heated seats, split folding rear seats, ski bag, 30% tint all around. If the option is not listed here, the car doesn't have it (that one is for those of you who will send me emails asking if it has nav).
11/06 date of manufacture, factory warranty until 1/2011.

$29,900

The car is in Las Vegas. PM me for contact info.

The car is very clean. The car was purchased from BMW of Scottsdale by the original owner as an "executive vehicle." Say what you want, but the car has been great. I'm the second titled owner, and have owned the car for only two months. The only issues are scratches under the front air dam where the previous owner couldn't get into his driveway very easily. In addition, there is a 2 inch portion of curb rash one one of the rear rims. The scratches aren't noticeable unless you look directly under the air-dam, and the curb rash is on the lip of the rim, so that's not noticeable either. I'm nitpicky, so I would rather call out the small stuff.

Just wanting to upgrade to a 2008+ e92 335i. I don't need to sell the car, and am not completely sure what I will drive between owning this one and finding the right 2008. If I don't sell it, whatever, I'll be fine as well.

Edit: Not to insult anybody's intelligence, but the pics are thumbnails, click for more detail.

Edit 2: Just got the software updated and the car drives like a dream. Completely unrelated to the car being for sale, but no more lag!

Last edited by 2kbluer6; 07-31-2009 at 12:54 PM.. Reason: Clarification
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2009, 06:19 PM   #2
///M Protocol
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Hello, you got PM
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2009, 12:22 PM   #3
nezfotnemom
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i E90 TiAg

i was about to call you on this from autotrader (or cars.com i saw it one one of them i think) but realized it was an auto =( gl with the sale nice price
Appreciate 0