E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Extremely Excited

09-26-2006, 07:35 AM   #1
sbgorms
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Extremely Excited

So I just ordered my first new car yesterday (although my third BMW, following a used '87 325 and used '98 328), and I'm ridiculously excited to get behind the wheel. It's pretty funny actually, my dad went to the dealership on Sunday to place his order, but you can't buy a car in New Hampshire on Sunday (gotta love those old blue laws), so he went back yesterday and ordered his...and mine. I really wish I could have been there to order my first new car, but I'd rather have it waiting for me ready to pick up when I get home.

I wasn't even leaning that much towards the 335 initially, and I test drove a 300C SRT-8, Corvette, CTS-V, and looked at the Shelby GT 500, but the second I got out of the car after test driving the 335, I looked at my wife, she looked at me, and we pretty much realized what car we'd be getting.

Now it is just a waiting game that can't end soon enough.

Mine: 335i, Black Sapphire/Black Leather/Dark Wood, Prem., Sport, Htd Seats, 6M, Nav, Sirius
Old Man's: 328xi, Titanium Silver/Black Leather, 6A (boo), Prem, Nav, Winter (I'm still impressed he picks a BMW over M-B and others...he is now on his 6th? BMW, and going strong)
Appreciate 0