E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2006 BMW 3-Series 325I 1 Owner,Carfax Certified,FACTORY WARRANTY!!

11-09-2009, 11:17 PM   #1
missboss
Rep
Drives: 325i

2006 BMW 3-Series 325I 1 Owner,Carfax Certified,FACTORY WARRANTY!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
PRICE: 18000

This is an excellent condition 3-Series. Carfax Certified and One Owner car. Still under factory warranty! The car was just inspected by Nalley BMW in GA. Feel free to call them, our Service Advisor is Richard.

There are more then 50 pictures below. PLEASE be patient and let them load.

The inside is in perfect shape. No rips, tears, stains, or even the smallest blemish. Everything is factory mint condition. All buttons and controls work perfectly, from the Power Memory Seats, to the Dual Climate Control.

Outside is in great shape as well. Only flaw is the front bumper. We accidentally hit something going down the highway. Minor scratches here and there from a 3 year old car, but nothing significant. Paint still shines like new.

Engine runs great! Oil and all fluids just changed about 100 miles ago at the dealership. New oil filter as well. Brake fluid changed and flushed. All service has always been done at the dealership.

Transmission shifts like butter, as you would expect from a BMW. Also the Steptronic Transmission is also fun to drive, and works perfectly.

Overall, the car is in immaculate shape, besides the front bumper. I got a couple estimates on the repair, and it was only $250-$350. I can also arrange to have it fixed before the new buyer picks up the vehicle. Just make arrangements with us before pickup!

This car has been very well taken care of. If you would like any additional pictures, or any questions please ask! We can be reached anytime at 678-628-2965.

Appreciate 0
      11-10-2009, 03:30 PM   #2
injeyeo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: woman crazy

too expensive.. sorry im not in the market for one but pretty expensive..
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2009, 03:42 PM   #3
Schumacher
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90

^^ I agree. That bumper is also a major turnoff.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2009, 12:40 AM   #4
missboss
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by injeyeo View Post
too expensive.. sorry im not in the market for one but pretty expensive..
First, if you are not in the market, and have no interest in the car, why even make a comment on the price?

Secondly, the car is priced great for my area, maybe they are selling cheaper in yours, but I have gotten more then 5 serious inquiries today alone. So thanks for your opinion, but its not needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumacher View Post
^^ I agree. That bumper is also a major turnoff.
I agree the bumper needs repair, I'm not trying to hide anything. As you can see I took multiple pictures. I am looking to sell the car, not have you tell me whats wrong with it. I know, its my car.

Thanks again for the help guys.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2009, 11:23 AM   #5
Nuke
Not so New Guy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1999 323i, 2006 330i

Miss Boss,
I think they were trying to be helpful in your sale, and letting you know their opinion on the price. Not judgemental. So no reason to get your panties in a wad.
IMO, it is priced slightly high for the options and the damaged front bumper. But good luck in the sale.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2009, 11:59 AM   #6
missboss
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuke View Post
Miss Boss,
I think they were trying to be helpful in your sale, and letting you know their opinion on the price. Not judgemental. So no reason to get your panties in a wad.
IMO, it is priced slightly high for the options and the damaged front bumper. But good luck in the sale.
Thanks guys. No reason to say that my panties are in a wad. If you took that as an attitude I am sorry. But it wasn't.

In a for sale thread I don't need people being "helpful" it wasn't an attempt to figure out the value of my vehicle. I priced it according to what the cars value is to me. So if someone doesn't like the price, no biggie. Move along. Especially if there wasn't an interest in buying the car to begin with.

If someone had said "I'm very interested in your car, but the price is a little high for me, can we work something out?" That would have been completely different.

But alas:
CAR IS SOLD! (for asking price btw!)

Carina
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2009, 04:49 PM   #7
whenasked
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by missboss View Post
Thanks guys. No reason to say that my panties are in a wad. If you took that as an attitude I am sorry. But it wasn't.

In a for sale thread I don't need people being "helpful" it wasn't an attempt to figure out the value of my vehicle. I priced it according to what the cars value is to me. So if someone doesn't like the price, no biggie. Move along. Especially if there wasn't an interest in buying the car to begin with.

If someone had said "I'm very interested in your car, but the price is a little high for me, can we work something out?" That would have been completely different.

But alas:
CAR IS SOLD! (for asking price btw!)

Carina
Appreciate 0