E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > 335I coupe lease need your help

11-08-2006, 06:59 PM   #1
HodgesJ300
Registered
Rep
Drives: acura tsx

335I coupe lease need your help

Ok Please take a minute of your time to help.. I came to this site due to all the car purchasing knowledge.. Im leasing a 335i coupe for my daily! Black on black sport pack, premium pack, auto, comf acs. Can someone please tell me what kind of deal I should be getting on this lease? the price came out to like 46,200 dollars.. I want my payment at no more than 600 per month and planned on putting 3500 down max.. is this at all possible? Please leasing gurus your help is appreciated..
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2006, 08:03 PM   #2
e92law
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e70

I was in your situation a month ago, so I know where you are coming from. First thing first, you need to know how long you want to lease the car, and how many miles per year you need. After that, there are a few main factors which determine your monthly payment: 1) Purchase price, 2) Capital cost reduction (money down) 2) Residual, 3) Money Factor, and 4) Security Deposit. BMW sets the money factor and residual (just need to make sure you are getting the best that may be offered) and you negotiate the purchase price. The security deposit(s) are a little more complicated; each security deposit lowers the residual by a set value.

All in all, I think that you could do 3500 down, 15k miles year, 36 months, for around 600/month.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2006, 07:41 AM   #3
HodgesJ300
Registered
Rep
Drives: acura tsx

can someone please explain all the technical stuff that is most important when doing a lease... like the Mf and cap cost stuff and current residual and all that other stuff that im very unsure about... I know its not all about the monthly payment when it comes to leasing!
Appreciate 0