E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS 2007 E92 335i Montego Blue / Saddle Brown 6AT/25k Miles *Private Party*

05-25-2010, 05:45 PM   #1
Peter@VMRWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: P85D

FS 2007 E92 335i Montego Blue / Saddle Brown 6AT/25k Miles *Private Party*

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
* Non-Dealership, Private Party Sale *

The lease maturity is coming up for my 2007 335i, and I am posting to see if anyone would be interested in taking it instead of me giving it back to BMWFS. Given the condition and mileage of this car, I think it is a great value if someone is in the market for this exact color combo. This is a 36k mile lease, but I've only driven this 25,000 miles. The car is in absolutely perfect condition. The car is very lightly modded and I would like to sell it as it is, so that I don't have to return it to stock.

2007 335i Montego Blue w/ Saddle Brown Interior 6AT
  • Sports Package
  • Premium Package
  • Comfort Access
  • Ipod

Modifications
  • 19" VMR Wheels VB3's w/ Tires.
  • Eibach Pro Kit + Koni FSD Springs (softer yet handles better than stock)
  • Tint
  • Clear Bra
  • Aero Lip

Price: $32000 and it includes ALL the modifications.

I will also give the buyer one FREE set of wheels from our collection in either 18" or 19". So, the car will come with the 19's and on top of that, a SECOND set of wheels. How's that for a deal?

I've only had one issue with this car, and its the common HPFP failure. I'm on the 3rd HPFP and supposedly this one is the updated one. Replacement is only a couple of hours so its really not a big deal for me. In hindsight, if this one fails, BMW might probably just buy the car off you.

I'm absolutely firm on the price because it covers the buy-out + some of the modifications and accessories.

Please note - lease maturity date is mid-june, so you'd have to move fairly quickly. If I don't get any interest, the car will be restored to stock and returned to BMWFS.

Below are photos of the car, the first four were taken last week. Thanks for looking!

Appreciate 0