E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FT: 2005 Audi S4 - S/C with many mods for 335i - NJ

07-26-2010, 10:48 AM   #1
DaveD08
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW's

FT: 2005 Audi S4 - S/C with many mods for 335i - NJ

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Looking to trade for an E9X 335i, heres what I have to offer:

2005 Audi S4 - 4.2L V8 - Tip

Moro Blue Pearl Effect with Black Nappa Leather Interior

Fully loaded with Bose sound system, power and heated seats, homelink

PES Stage 2 Supercharged with JHM Longtube headers and tons more mods!

96,000 miles on frame, 38k on motor, 7k on trans, all mods have less than 10k miles

The car comes fully loaded with almost every factory option as well as over $15,000 in after market parts, including a PES Stage 2 supercharger and JHM Longtube headers, that have all been installed in the last year making this one of the fastest V8 S4's on the road. The interior on the car is truly show quality as is the engine bay. I have brought the car to a few shows and have a few trophies to show from it. The paint is in great shape overall, but there is a small ding on the drivers side rear door, the rear bumper has a couple license plate bolt marks, and the front pass 1/4 panel was scraped. Its hard to tell in the pics but I just want to be upfront about everything. All maintenance is up to date and all normal wear parts have been replaced. I just picked up an E46 M that I plan on building into a track car and want to trade this car for an E9X 335i to have as a daily as I build the M.

The car currently has the stock wheels and radio and thats what it will come with. The car has the lambo steering wheel and RS4 pedals in it currently, we can negotiate whether that stays in.

The car is very mechanically sound, there are no leaks of any kind and I am very particular about doing oil changes every 2000 miles. The car has been garage kept since the day I bought it as well. I recently sent the car into KMD Tuning to make sure the car was 100%. The motor and trans were replaced 7k miles ago under warranty, a faulty intercooler hydrolocked a cylinder and locked the trans so they were both replaced, the transmission was brand new and the motor was out of a rear ended S4 that had 31k miles on it, I have all the paperwork on this. The motor also has a brand new wiring harness to make sure the job was done right. The intercoolers have been upgraded and pressure tested to make sure there will be no future leaks. The car has all new parts on it including from the brakes and tires to the transmission.

Please PM me with any questions or for faster response email me at davidadolan at gmail. Thanks

List of Mods:

PES Stage 2 S/C - 7psi: $8,495

JHM Longtube Headers: $2750

AWE Catback: $1299

Snow Performance Meth Injection: $400

JHM LW Crank pulley: $350

JHM Intake Spacers: $160

H&R Springs: $350

Rieger Front Bumper: $750 + Paint

Rieger Roof Spoiler: $200 + Paint

CF Wrapped Trim: $200

Powder Coated Valve Covers: $250

HID Fog Lights: $150

Blackout front grill: $150

Theres a ton more little mods that I have but I covered most of the major ones, I don't even want to think about adding up the labor but it is easily another $5000 on top of the cost of the mods.

More pics can be seen here:

http://s945.photobucket.com/albums/a...%20S4/?start=0

Here are a few videos of the car as well:

Appreciate 0
      07-27-2010, 11:01 PM   #2
vbt101
Registered
Rep
Drives: Mazdaspeed3

whats your asking price?
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 12:25 AM   #3