E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: '08 e93 M3 DCT Black on Black

11-09-2010, 12:33 AM   #1
6spdcoupe
tends to get irritable
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14 F15,18 M550,20 Highlander

FS: '08 e93 M3 DCT Black on Black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am posting this for one of my local clients and well, a good friend. Due to some unforeseen circumstances on the home front the car is one of the first things to go. He rarely got to drive it since it was in the non sharing wifeys possession the majority of the time anyway.

Details ..

'08 M3 Convertible Black on Black DCT with 21k on the Odometer.

Clean in and out, garage kept, non smoker home with literally every single option. Nav, iDrive, heated seats, dual climate, park assist, ski bag, comfort access,etc. Loaded !

The only aftermarket parts in the vehicle is a Passport 9500Ci radar detector/jammer and Jehnert OEM leather matched door panels (unloaded).
If anyone in the area has an e92/e93 that wants the Jehnert panels then I am sure a swap could be arranged.

Brand new in box, never installed set of KW V3 coilovers are also included as a 'perk' since there will be no use for them once the car is gone.

Located in North Jersey - Morristown. Asking $53,500 OBO. Complete detail and full tank of gas for the new owner once a deal is struck.

Why am I posting and not him ? Simple .. he is not forum surfer like myself and is not very well versed with the internet forums. About me ? Feel free to google search my name, including these forums here.

A few pics and I will shoot up to him sometime this weekend for more pics if desired..

AC Schnitzer/Eibach/M Performance/RaceChip/Compustar/Drone/BimmerTech/FireTV/Helix/Dynaudio/Micro-Precision/Jehnert/Audiomobile
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2010, 12:34 AM   #2
6spdcoupe
tends to get irritable
United_States
Rep

AC Schnitzer/Eibach/M Performance/RaceChip/Compustar/Drone/BimmerTech/FireTV/Helix/Dynaudio/Micro-Precision/Jehnert/Audiomobile
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2010, 04:09 AM   #3
shocka1212
Philanthropist
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92

armor all....WHY!!!

The 2011 3-Series coupe offering the infamous "Harmon Kardon Badging"
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2010, 09:00 AM   #4
6spdcoupe
tends to get irritable
United_States
Rep

The 'significant other' liked shiny. lol It is being cleaned up !

Appreciate 0