E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Winter Tyre Supplier

11-25-2010, 03:03 PM   #1
M3-FAST
Defected to the dark side.....
England
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 LCi

Garage List
Winter Tyre Supplier

Yes Yes I know.....ANOTHER winter tyre thread - without the risk of having to post this many times I thought I would post it once!

I see on a few threads that some folk are struggling getting hold of winter tyres - I had similar issues last week when sourcing some for the M3

I wanted 245/265 35 19's but had to settle on 235/255 35 19's instead - managed to get a set of Vredestein Wintrac Extremes and after trying lots of places sourced some off a tyre supplier on ebay:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/albatyresltd

I ordered at 3pm and the tyres arrived by courier at 9am the following day. Spoke to them on the phone beforehand to check the stock levels etc and they seemed very helpful etc.

I have absolutely NO connections with them whatsoever, but just thought I would let you know about them as they gave me a great service and more importantly had stock when others didn't

Hope this helps

Paul
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2010, 05:21 PM   #2
jimmylimmy
Captain
Rep
Drives: 'charged VXR8

cheaper than mytyres.co.uk too on the 235's - wish you had posted this earlier (or I had thought to check ebay )
Appreciate 0