E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Things you dont like with the new 3-series?

Closed Thread

02-17-2007, 01:20 PM   #1
Grubbe
Private
Rep
Drives: 320d

Things you dont like with the new 3-series?

Ok guys, here are the thing I just dont like with the new 3-series.

The exterior
I dont like how the car looks, I feel it kind of embaressing when Im rolling up to the gas station, Im always hoping that I dont meet anyone I know. The lines are just retarded and the rear looks like a Japanese p.o.s

The interior material
The materials used in the interior is a huge downstep from previous Bmws. Its worse in the E60, but the E90 feels like an Honda or a Lexus, I really really hate it.

The Paint Job
Why does Bmw have to use retarded kids to paint their new cars? The paint looks like a moon landscape and its extremly hard and annoying to work with. Why why why?!?!?

The fact that the 335D only comes with an automatic gearbox?
WTF?! I would never ever concider driving an automatic and then they place the fcuking retardedstick in the top of the line Diesel without even having a chance to get one with a stick? Thats violently disturbing. :mad:

The brakes
No feeling at all, its all or nothing. No, Im not retarded, I can put the right amount of pressure on the pedal to drive smooth like in any other car, its just the lack of feeling that makes me want to kill myself every time I step on the brakes.

The ASSB (AnnoyngSeatBeltBeap)
Why dont the car let me decide whats best for me? I dont hurt anyone else by driving without belt and I really really hate this Nazi-style of control beep that dont let me do as I want in a car I have bought for my own money.

Well, thats problably the things that annoy me the most about the car. I understand that this post is provocative and its not written for you to flame me. This is what I dont like about the car and I only speak for myself. It would be interesting if you also could be completley honest with yourself and your car and write a little about the bad things about theese cars.

Of course there are good things about the car, otherwise I wouldnt have bought it. But I really feel this 3-series like a transport road to the next 3-series when they hopefully have understood that the new looks look like a piece of sh!t compared to what we are used to from Bmw.

And remember, no flame. This is just my thoughts and if you feel the need of only writing about the things you like about the car - then you should push <--- [BACKWARD] and start such a subject.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2007, 01:28 PM   #2
Martinmaxx
Private First Class
Argentina
Rep
Drives: E39/E46/E87/E92

Appreciate 0
      02-17-2007, 01:30 PM   #3
Grubbe
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinmaxx View Post
Yeah, hopefully people woll understand the meaning of the thread and that its not for fl4me.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2007, 01:33 PM   #4
TahoeOG
Major
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

WhyTF did you buy a Bimmer then?... From what you wrote it looks as if you just can't stand your car. "I feel it kind of embaressing when Im rolling up to the gas station, Im always hoping that I dont meet anyone I know"... sounds to me like you would of been way better of in another car. Did someone purchase it for you? Trade it in get one that you like. I mean i know their must be a few members that disslike a few things about their e90's or e92's, but for someone to be embaressed about being seen in it, that should tell you to look for another car. Why do you put up with it?

Me personaly(e92 owner) i'm 100% happy with my car. Looks, quality, sound,etc... couldn't be happier. I believe this is the PERFECT car... For me!
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2007, 01:34 PM   #5
Grubbe
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by billmister View Post
WhyTF did you buy a Bimmer then?... From what you wrote it looks as if you just can't stand your car. "I feel it kind of embaressing when Im rolling up to the gas station, Im always hoping that I dont meet anyone I know"... sounds to me like you would of been way better of in another car. Did someone purchase it for you? Trade it in get one that you like. I mean i know their must be a few members that disslike a few things about their e90's or e92's, but for someone to be embaressed about being seen in it, that should tell you to look for another car. Why do you put up with it?

Me personaly(e92 owner) i'm 100% happy with my car. Looks, quality, sound,etc... couldn't be happier. I believe this is the PERFECT car... For me!
Read my post again and start a thread where you can tell everyone how glad you are over your car. This thread is not made for your type of posts. Please, try to stay on topic.

I bought this car because BMW is the only car that I would drive. There are no other car thats manufactured in Germany and that offers RWD and manual transmission in almost every model. Mercedes is not an option since they destroyed the looks on the new C-model.

I have alway driven Bmw and will always do.

Cant you agree on at least one of my points? The paintjob for example, its not a matter of opinion or taste, its just plaine simple sh!t whereever you like your Bmw to death, this is a fact. My fathers Peugeut 307 -04 is way beyond my Bmw when it comes to the quality of the paint.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2007, 01:35 PM   #6
NFS13
Car Junkie
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335is / R8

Garage List
Wow, I am really surprised you bought the car! If I had these issues I would have passed. And your concern on not getting flamed...be serious, this is a BMW forum you know!
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2007, 01:35 PM   #7
mbaric
Enlisted Member
Croatia
Rep
Drives: E90 318i

Just enjoy the car and don't bother with everything. Every car has it's flaws, but look at the big picture. It's still a greate machine.
      02-17-2007, 01:37 PM   #8
Prodigy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i, Alpine White

This thread is a joke, you should of bought a Honda then.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2007, 01:41 PM   #9
Grubbe
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS13 View Post
Wow, I am really surprised you bought the car! If I had these issues I would have passed. And your concern on not getting flamed...be serious, this is a BMW forum you know!
Yes, and I was hoping that the message of this thread was clear? I thought that everyone here could look on the car in a critic way and try to see beoynd the fanatism that we all carry deep within, just for a while, just for this thread. Please dont go more OT, I would really like to hear what bugs you about your car.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2007, 01:41 PM   #10
TheAcAvenger
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 R35 GTR / 2007 E92 335i

Oh man, heaven forbid they put that crappy lexus material in the car
2018 R35 GT-R Cicio800 | 2007 E92 335i - RB Turbos, TC Kline DA Coils, HPA M3 Suspension, Quaife LSD, Stoptech BBK, JB4, FuelIT, AR Downpipes, RDSport Quads, Stett OC, Helix IC, Volk TE-37, Vorsteiner V-35, OSS Headlights | Retired - 2015 F82 M4
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2007, 01:41 PM   #11
Martinmaxx
Private First Class
Argentina
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubbe View Post
Yeah, hopefully people woll understand the meaning of the thread and that its not for fl4me.
Looks like you got the wrong car! There are many things you don't like about it.

I would never buy a car that makes me feel embarrased of how it looks like.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2007, 01:42 PM   #12
TahoeOG
Major
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

yeah... I own a pair of diesel jean because tha'ts all i've ever worn and all i ever will wear... Lately they came out with diesel jeans with imported dog shit in the pockets. Just like to tell eveyone i hate them to death, but i own one because i always used diesel and always will....

YOur topic reminds me of the ciggaret commercials. I think truth.com or something. The one where everyone has leeches attached to their bodies because it's cool. Although you have your car because it's all you have ever owned (BMW) you put up with what you don't like... Let's hope BMW doesn't come out with a 8 inch on the drivers seat... in that case you would have to put up with that as well... Sucks
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2007, 01:43 PM   #13
Grubbe
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaric View Post
Just enjoy the car and don't bother with everything. Every car has it's flaws, but look at the big picture. It's still a greate machine.
Yes please, and thats those flaws that I want to hear about in this thread. This is not the thread where you tell us that its still a great machine, this is where you tell us about the flaws that you are talking about.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2007, 01:45 PM   #14
Grubbe
Private
Rep

Quote:
Looks like you got the wrong car! There are many things you don't like about it.

I would never buy a car that makes me feel embarrased of how it looks like.

Of course not, Im very pedantic when it comes to cars and what car Im driving. Please go back to topic.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2007, 01:45 PM   #15
Grubbe
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by billmister View Post
yeah... I own a pair of diesel jean because tha'ts all i've ever worn and all i ever will wear... Lately they came out with diesel jeans with imported dog shit in the pockets. Just like to tell eveyone i hate them to death, but i own one because i always used diesel and always will....

YOur topic reminds me of the ciggaret commercials. I think truth.com or something. The one where everyone has leeches attached to their bodies because it's cool. Although you have your car because it's all you have ever owned (BMW) you put up with what you don't like... Let's hope BMW doesn't come out with a 8 inch on the drivers seat... in that case you would have to put up with that as well... Sucks
And buy doing this you are...? I dont understand, please go back tp topic.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2007, 01:47 PM   #16
BuckJon
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 335i Coupe

Do you by chance also happen to be in an unhappy marriage?
      02-17-2007, 01:48 PM   #17
Grubbe
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAcAvenger View Post
Oh man, heaven forbid they put that crappy lexus material in the car
Yeah, I know. I think that Bmw should be more generous with the material and the quality in theri new line of cars. Its not meant for the Japaneese cars to come even close to Bmw when it comes to quality and feel in the interior.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2007, 01:48 PM   #18
Martinmaxx
Private First Class
Argentina
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubbe View Post
Please go back to topic.
In the way you have presented your topic, there is nothing to go back to!
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2007, 01:48 PM   #19
Grubbe
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckJon View Post
Do you by chance also happen to be in an unhappy marriage?

No, Im happy with my GF, thanks for asking.

What parts of the car dont you like?
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2007, 01:51 PM   #20
Grubbe
Private
Rep

Quote:
In the way you have presented your topic, there is nothing to go back to!

In the first post i wrote "I understand that this post is provocative and its not written for you to flame me. This is what I dont like about the car and I only speak for myself. It would be interesting if you also could be completley honest with yourself and your car and write a little about the bad things about theese cars."

I know I have a really bad english, but I was hoping that the subject of this thread was really clear? Or maybe its not?
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread