E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > When can we see/price 3 series March changes

02-07-2011, 03:51 PM   #1
lawgone
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i M Sport

When can we see/price 3 series March changes

So I got a call from my SA today and they will not be able to build the 328xi with sport package that I ordered last Friday. He said that the last day to do so was Saturday but due to "computer problems" they weren't able to order it yet.

At any rate, he said they are going to give me a credit of some sort once they know the pricing on the M sport as it is going to change.

Has anyone heard what the new pricing will be and when will BMW update their website?
      02-07-2011, 05:02 PM   #2
Hound Passer
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 435i Convertible

Nice of your dealer to offer some sort of credit. I'm waiting for the new price too - though I'm grudgingly committed to the M pkg unless BMW goes nuts & jacks up the price. Guessing sometime next week - but that is just a hunch. I can't imagine the pkg is going to cost more than currently. I'm actually thinking a few hundred less otherwise I can see a lot of people forgoing the sport seats & BMWs plan for more revenue will have backfired. Plus it would be great a great headline on the press release to announce a "more affordable" M pkg.

Your CA will know the price long before it's on the web site. Web site probably won't update until end of the month earliest.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2011, 05:13 PM   #3
lawgone
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound Passer View Post
Nice of your dealer to offer some sort of credit. I'm waiting for the new price too - though I'm grudgingly committed to the M pkg unless BMW goes nuts & jacks up the price. Guessing sometime next week - but that is just a hunch. I can't imagine the pkg is going to cost more than currently. I'm actually thinking a few hundred less otherwise I can see a lot of people forgoing the sport seats & BMWs plan for more revenue will have backfired. Plus it would be great a great headline on the press release to announce a "more affordable" M pkg.

Your CA will know the price long before it's on the web site. Web site probably won't update until end of the month earliest.
I would like to be able to see the new wheels and have some time to think about it
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2011, 07:33 PM   #4
Hound Passer
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 435i Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgone View Post
I would like to be able to see the new wheels and have some time to think about it
The 328 xDrive Coupe gets Style 340 wheel. Ask your CA for a pic. There is one on the Jan 28 bulletin that announced the March changes.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2011, 08:03 PM   #5
lawgone
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound Passer View Post
The 328 xDrive Coupe gets Style 340 wheel. Ask your CA for a pic. There is one on the Jan 28 bulletin that announced the March changes.
OK, thanks. I've been looking all over online but didn't find anything.

Edit: Wait, here are the 340's. Meh...OK I guess but liked the sport package ones a lot better. Plus there is nothing on them indicating the M package.
Attached Images

Last edited by lawgone; 02-07-2011 at 08:31 PM..
Appreciate 0