E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Warranty Questions

05-23-2007, 08:15 PM   #1
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335i, 67 Camaro SS

Warranty Questions

What popular mods will void my warranty?

I'm mostly concerned about the maintenence warranty...I'm dirty poor driving a rich man's car .

I'm planning to go with a Vishnu Stage 1 as well as an intake(haven't decided on a brand, but open to oppinions on ones not as expensive as gruppe m).
-I realize the Vishnu will void warranty, but I'll take it out when serviced.

Also, If I refurbish all the stuff for the turbos, all tubes with something wider gauged and of better quality, will that void my warranty?

And will the limited slip void warranty? Also how will the limited slip work with Vishnu 2.0 which is rumored to have launch control?

Anyone know of some good mods for the car to add on besides this? And is there anyone out there with better transmission software for my AT sedan?

Any input is appreciated, I'm not the most knowledgable, but I try
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2007, 08:29 PM   #2
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335i, 67 Camaro SS

Also, anyone know of somewhere to get a bigger throttle body?
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0