E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > 335i xDrive Door unlock problem ONLY IN THE MORNING

04-28-2012, 07:14 AM   #1
raffi007
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i X-Drive

335i xDrive Door unlock problem ONLY IN THE MORNING

Hello Everyone
I hope you guys can help me on this enigma

I am the owner of a 2009 335i xdrive

Now i am having problem every morning on unlocking the car with the FOB

nothing works, the lights blinks 3 times but the doors dont unlock, even when i open the drivers door with the metallic key, i cannot unlock it after .....
This is valid for the first hour when i first start the car after a the car being sitting in my garage.

When i get to work, i cannot lock the car with the fob so i manually lock the car, and i leave it on the parking lot for one hour, and after that first hour when i come back, the car unlocks and locks normally for the rest of the day.

Weird enough , when in the morning the unlock doesnt work and i have to unlock the car with the key, the passenger window doesnt work either for the first hour, it doesnt work with the passenger side button, but from the driver side button i can open the passenger window.

I have checked fuse number 57 as mentionned in this forum several times, the fuse is not blown and it was a 15 amp fuse.
I have replaced it with a 20amp fuse and still the same problem persists.

For the first hour that the unlock/lock doesnt work, the central lock button of the dash also doesnt lock the doors, and the doors dont lock also automatically when i drive off , like they usually do.

So the question is what is changinf after the first hour ? how come suddenly it work afterwards when the car is just sitting on the parking lot ?

I have 2 FOBs , i have tried both of them and same problem.

Please help me resolve this problem

Thank you
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2012, 12:47 PM   #2
raffi007
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i X-Drive

Any1 ?

No one can help ?
Appreciate 0