E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: Feeler...Oregon 2008 CPO 335i BSM Fully Loaded

Closed Thread

05-20-2013, 04:02 PM   #1
TrentOSU
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11' AW e90 335i M-Sport

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Up for sale is my beloved 2008 BMW 335i. I purchased it from BMW Northwest in Fife, Washington. It currently sits with 51,956k miles. This is a CLEAN Oregon title, no accidents whatsoever and no cover ups. Completely stock. It is a CPO car. It's an automatic with the sport paddle shifters. It is the black sapphire metallic exterior paint with the black dakota leather interior. Also the wheels have been upgraded to the M3 competition 359 style wheels with Hankook Ventus V12 tires..235/265 staggered and only have a 1500-2000 miles on them. Included and mounted is an M3 lip spoiler as well which adds a clean and subtle sport look as well. Also, I paid and had a full clear bra installed on the car which covers the whole front bumper, part of the hood, mirrors, inside the door handles (for rings/keys), and the door sills where it meets the car to protect the paint. Blue book as a reference has it at just over $27,000 without the upgraded wheels, new tires, new clear bra, and spoiler. This also doesn't take into account the remaining CPO warranty which is through the majority of 2014 (next year). I can check on the exact date.

This has every option possible except the parking sensors...and yes, it's an automatic with paddle shifters, sorry for the manual purists out there. I am located in Corvallis, Oregon and would prefer a face to face sale..just depends.
Sorry the pictures aren't the best and the car hasn't been washed in a few days.

VIN: WBAWB735X8P043975

Call/text me at 541-760-3845

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread