E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Facebook BMW Page

05-21-2013, 10:50 AM   #1
Ed Edwards
Rep
Drives: E93 325i M-Sport (Red)

Facebook BMW Page

Hi

I just wanted to give everyone/anyone who's interested a heads up. I've made a page on FB called BMW Owners' Club UK. It's not so much a club as it's free (apart from the hard earned money we've all spent on getting the car in the first place), but I am posting interesting'ish stuff relating to BMW and hoping people who don't frequent Forums like this may get some valuable info to help keep motoring a trouble free and enjoyable experience.

The main driving force (pun intended) is to get owners together on a regular basis for social drives over the summer. I'm a big fan of 'Cannon Ball Run' type things with a real fun element. Obviously as a retired guy I'm hardly a maniac and all legal stuff is strictly adhered to.

If you're interested just have a look and keep an eye out for events

Thanks for your time, I'll go now.
Appreciate 0