E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 335d AW - MINT- SALE PENDING

05-21-2013, 01:55 PM   #1
cssnms
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d

2011 335d AW - MINT- SALE PENDING

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am really torn over the idea of selling because I LOVE this car - I am only doing so because I am leaning towards buying a solid tow vehicle for a boat - probably going w/a Tundra CrewMax Platinum.

Anyway, I am the original owner. I ordered this car and it was manufactured and shipped from Germany around Nov '10. The car is a 2011 335d w/31k miles, saddle brown interior, premium pack, navigation, blue tooth, i-pod connection, sunroof, power/heated seats, balance of factory warranty and service remains. (To be clear the car did not come with the M Sport package, I only got as far as converting the exterior and suspension, so the car has the base stock seats and steerig wheel).

I have put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into my car, not to mention $'s.

Add-ons: clear bra, 19" csl style wheels, m-sport front and rear bumpers, carbon fiber rear performance diffusor, carbon fiber front lip, bmw performance dampers, epk springs, black vinyl roof wrap, tint (installed felt to prevent scratching), VAC spacers, Benchmade Proper custom stainless steel cat-back exhaust w/Cyba tips, color matched side markers, M3 rocker panels (not shown).

I am willing to consider selling as-is or I will put the OEM m-sport springs back on, along with the stock diffuser, stock exhaust, stock rocker panels and remove the front CF lip. Wheels will go with the car.

It gets washed weekly (no lie - okay I may have skipped a week here and there due to weather, but that's the exception). I wax my car with DoDo Juice Hard Candy with a top coat of Black Fire Wet Diamond, Lexol products on the leather, and I always use Sonax on my wheels and Adam's tire shine.

The car is darn near flawless and I would argue it is one of the cleanest 2011 e90 d's you will find for sale - no dents, scratches or curb rash. I have never had a problem with the car, it has never been wrecked and it has been routinely serviced at BMW of Rockville.

This was a rather spontanious decision to post this ad here because I really wasn't even contimplating selling up until a few days ago, but I thought what the heck. In which case I apologize for not having interior pics yet. Luckily I found a couple of ext shots that I posted on E90Post a few months ago. I will work to get some interior shots up and I can certainly e-mail as many pictures as you like.

PRICE: $36.5K as-is or $35.5k obo returned to stock as described above - wheels will go with the car regardless.

Attached Images

Last edited by cssnms; 05-26-2013 at 03:57 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2013, 03:19 PM   #2
jaguar_stilvecchio
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i

Sweet ride! I'm now finding myself needing a 4-door as my wife and I have a new baby. Current ride is an '09 e92 335xi in Alpine White.

Couple questions:
• Is this a 6MT car or auto? I think the 'd' is only auto but not 100% sure.

• What's your mileage like with the diesel? The 'd' was an attractive option when I was shopping for a car until I realized how much more expensive per gallon diesel is. I'd imagine that's offset by improved gas mileage. Anyway, not a major deal but worth asking.

• I know this is a 'feeler' but any idea what you want to get out of your car. I KBB'd it and have a general idea of what it's worth but w/ your mod's I'm wondering where you're at.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2013, 04:43 PM   #3
cssnms
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguar_stilvecchio View Post
Sweet ride! I'm now finding myself needing a 4-door as my wife and I have a new baby. Current ride is an '09 e92 335xi in Alpine White.

Couple questions:
• Is this a 6MT car or auto? I think the 'd' is only auto but not 100% sure.

• What's your mileage like with the diesel? The 'd' was an attractive option when I was shopping for a car until I realized how much more expensive per gallon diesel is. I'd imagine that's offset by improved gas mileage. Anyway, not a major deal but worth asking.

• I know this is a 'feeler' but any idea what you want to get out of your car. I KBB'd it and have a general idea of what it's worth but w/ your mod's I'm wondering where you're at.
Thank you. I just love AW!

I have 3 kids including a 9 mo old so in case you were wondering they all fit across the back seat.

The "d" only comes in auto, which is/was great for sitting traffic. The auto can be shifted manually which I do during spirited driving.

Diesel in my area is comprable to premium - right now it's a few pennies cheaper per gallon, but that fluctuates. I see mid 20's mostly city driving, low 20's spirited city driving. Highway mpg's it all depends on how fast you like drive , my driving style in my area I see mid 30's, but that's not doing the speed limit. During a recent road trip I set the cruise right around 68 mph and I avg 39.8 mpg's. The efficiency of the "d" really shines on the highway. Around town it is just plane fun to drive.

As for price, KBB is but one resource to consider - I believe it spits out a price around the mid 30's in excellent condition. Also, I am not looknig for a big mark-up for the aftermarket pieces, quite the contrary - I will sit down and give it some thought tonight if you are inerested. Feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss pricing further or to make an offer.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2013, 08:38 PM   #4
tambyz4
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 535D M-Sport

Love this car. Wish you were looking for a vert to trade. : )

GLWS
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2013, 08:47 PM   #5
sailorj
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2005 m3

i am very interested. Don't know if you are interested in trades but I just bought a 2012 chevy silverado.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 08:15 AM   #6
cssnms
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambyz4 View Post
Love this car. Wish you were looking for a vert to trade. : )

GLWS
Thank you. My wife would love a vert, it's just I can't find one that will tow 10k lbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorj View Post
i am very interested. Don't know if you are interested in trades but I just bought a 2012 chevy silverado.
Nice truck and you're in VA too, but unfortunately I am not looking for a trade. I have my sites set on that new '13 Tundra.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 05:23 PM   #7
sailorj
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2005 m3

what are you looking to get for it? text me. my number is 860-605-5869. thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 10:15 PM   #8
sathoro
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Such a good looking car, glws

'10 E90 335i | Black Sapphire Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | M Sport | Premium | Cold Weather
Cobb AP Stage 1 | Alpina B3 TCU | DCI | CF Splitters | CF Performance Spoiler | CF Trim
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2013, 05:52 PM   #9
cssnms
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathoro View Post
Such a good looking car, glws
Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2013, 07:13 AM   #10
cssnms
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Memorial Day weekend bump.

I had one offer, which was subsequently accepted, but turns out the buyer was not committed. If you are not ready to buy please do not waste my time.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2013, 03:57 PM   #11
cssnms
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Sale Pending
Appreciate 0