E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > 235/35/19 pirelli tyre for sale

01-15-2014, 10:50 AM   #1
Ashstar88
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 335d

235/35/19 pirelli tyre for sale

Hello guys

Basically got one virtually brand new tyre and when i say brand new, has done 20 miles at most.
Reason im selling it is because i hit a pot whole in which my tyre blew out, currently have 2 new tyres at home but they was no use there, RAC dropped me to the nearest tyre place which was kwik fit, They refused to fit my tyres i had and would only fit there tyres. it was too much to pay for breakdown so i was made to buy one tyre in order to get home.
I dont need the tyre and its a ball ache i have spent 200 on one tyre when i already have two other tyres, if anyone is interested you can have it for 130.
My loss is someones gain
Be doing me a massive favour and hopefully i will be doing the same to whoever.
full 8mm of tread on it aswell.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2014, 03:14 PM   #2
Ashstar88
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashstar88 View Post
Hello guys

Basically got one virtually brand new tyre and when i say brand new, has done 20 miles at most.
Reason im selling it is because i hit a pot whole in which my tyre blew out, currently have 2 new tyres at home but they was no use there, RAC dropped me to the nearest tyre place which was kwik fit, They refused to fit my tyres i had and would only fit there tyres. it was too much to pay for breakdown so i was made to buy one tyre in order to get home.
I dont need the tyre and its a ball ache i have spent 200 on one tyre when i already have two other tyres, if anyone is interested you can have it for 130.
My loss is someones gain
Be doing me a massive favour and hopefully i will be doing the same to whoever.
full 8mm of tread on it aswell.

Just realised there is a clissified section for this sort of thing.....learning as i go along.
This item has gone tho now but i will be putting more items on hear in future
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2014, 08:03 PM   #3
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

If only you hit the pot half and not whole. Have to be careful out there.
Appreciate 0