E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: Manual 2009 335xi Sedan CPO Monaco Blue /Black (Nav,Sport,Cold,Premium,XM,Logic7)

Closed Thread

03-10-2014, 05:23 PM   #1
nyctvt
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335xi

FS: Manual 2009 335xi Sedan CPO Monaco Blue /Black (Nav,Sport,Cold,Premium,XM,Logic7)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
(Repost of an earlier listing a few months ago, to adjust for dropped price)

Time has come to part ways with my car... It's a bummer to let her go, as she's such a great drive. I hope she finds a good home.

SUMMARY DETAILS:
- 2009 335xi Sedan (E90)
- Asking: $21,750
- Mileage: ~63,000 miles (as of 3/10/14)
- MANUAL transmission
- CPO through March 2015 (or 100K miles)
- No accidents; has been garaged by me during my entire ownership, with human-hand car washes only (i.e. no machine car washes)
- No performance mods, and car has never been tracked

LOOKS:
- Monaco Blue exterior
- Black dakota leather interior
- Dark Burl Walnut Wood Trim
- Short leather shifter knob (original shifter knob can be supplied)

BRAINS:
- Sport package (Sport steering wheel, sport seats which are amazing!, 17" wheels with RFTs (about 25K miles on them currently))
- Cold package (Heated seats, steering wheel and side mirrors, fold down seats (60/40) but *no* ski bag)
- Premium package (best features of which are the bluetooth integration and BMW Assist (but subscription not currently active))
- Navigation System (display and controls work fine)
- iPod and USB Adapter (plug in your iPod with the older 32-pin connector and control it from the Navigation screen)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Logic7 Sound System (which is the 13 speaker upgrade to the stock system from back then)

PURCHASE DETAILS:
- Purchased in March 2012 from Westchester BMW (I can provide a PDF of the dealership's listing from Q1 2012, if so desired)
- There was only one owner prior to me (who was an older gentleman who was a member of the local rotary club... remember to delete your bluetooth profiles, people!)
- All the RFT tires were replaced when it was turned in
- [Added 3-10-14: Title in hand]

MY USAGE:
- Vast majority of usage has been highway driving between NYC and Stamford, CT where my job was; I avoided driving in Manhattan as much as I can for obvious reasons
- She's been garaged full time in both in NYC and Stamford
- Car has never been taken to the track, or chipped, anything like that by me. I doubt the prior owner did either (again, he was an older guy)
- Only Mobil/Exxon whenever I could find it, and premium only, obviously
- All repair paperwork can be provided, as well as my gas receipts in case that matters

Thanks for reading!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread