BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

BPM

09-10-2014, 09:36 PM   #1
M3Lifer
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Too many to list

Wtb 08-09 M3

Hey guys I'm new to this forum but in now way new to my beloved m3's. I went on a hiatus thinking I needed a pure race car and welp.......the fun doesn't seem to outweigh the practicality and performance of an M3....and.......I'll need a back seat for a newborn (the real reason). Which brings me to my next point, I've never owned an e9x M but have owned 2 e36 m3's and one of each e46 m3's. I'm hoping to find something around the $32-$35k range coupe (no slick top) or vert 6spd is a must and under 60k miles. I'm only interested in white,silver, grey with blk interior. Prefer stock with the exception of wheels or exhaust.
The vette is for sale until I find my match, incase anyone was curious.

One last thing for you vert owners, does the body "twist" on hard acceleration since it's a hard top? I had this issue on my e46 vert.....wasn't crazy about it but whatever.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2014, 10:27 AM   #2
abehwang
Captain
Rep
Drives: e90 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Lifer View Post
Hey guys I'm new to this forum but in now way new to my beloved m3's. I went on a hiatus thinking I needed a pure race car and welp.......the fun doesn't seem to outweigh the practicality and performance of an M3....and.......I'll need a back seat for a newborn (the real reason). Which brings me to my next point, I've never owned an e9x M but have owned 2 e36 m3's and one of each e46 m3's. I'm hoping to find something around the $32-$35k range coupe (no slick top) or vert 6spd is a must and under 60k miles. I'm only interested in white,silver, grey with blk interior. Prefer stock with the exception of wheels or exhaust.
The vette is for sale until I find my match, incase anyone was curious.

One last thing for you vert owners, does the body "twist" on hard acceleration since it's a hard top? I had this issue on my e46 vert.....wasn't crazy about it but whatever.
Potentially thinking of selling mine... however it's a sedan
2008 AW/Fox Red M3 6MT
~73k miles
Swift springs
MS Spacers
Eisenmann Race Exhaust

Fuelly :: Adelei's Gas Mileage
Appreciate 0