BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

BPM

01-08-2015, 07:29 AM   #1
cbrf23
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW i3

User Danylls88 owes me money

Mods: Sorry in advance if this is the wrong forum to post something like this in - moderators feel free to move it.

Danylls88 you need to return my money. I paid you for wheels you since have decided you can't ship. We texted back and forth yesterday and you said you were going to return my money to me yesterday. You haven't returned it and now you haven't responded to any of my texts or my messages through paypal.

I'm purchasing another set of wheels tonight and I'd prefer not to have to take MORE money out of my bank account just because you don't feel like returning it promptly. I need to get my car off the jackstands that it's been sitting on for over a week while you dicked around, and I don't have more time to waste waiting for you.

I'd prefer you just man up and return my money now so we don't have to deal with the whole paypal arbitration process - which will result in you returning it to me anyways, but will drag everything out unnecessarily. You could save me the hassle by not being a dick about it.

I figured posting here in a public forum would at least warn others about how you do business, and maybe prompt you to do the right thing.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2015, 09:14 AM   #2
thekurgan
Bad Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
Man that's fucked up, give him back his dough.
      01-08-2015, 10:22 AM   #3
cbrf23
Enlisted Member
Rep

Well, this post seems to have finally got some attention from him - I just received an interesting text. Let's see how it plays out.

Thanks thekurgan for your support.

Danylls88 - sorry it had to come to this, but I don't mess around with strangers holding my money hostage. You got my text, your move.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2015, 10:28 AM   #4
Norm4
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E93 m3

Finally got some attention??!! We decided to unwind the deal yesterday afternoon I was super busy the rest of the day and didn't even get home to even review any of your PayPal claim bs until 2 am I passed out with my phone in my hand and woke up to this. If you ask me giving someone 24 hours to resolve the problem seems pretty reasonable considering PayPal allows what 14 days to resolve it!!
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2015, 10:46 AM   #5
Norm4
Enlisted Member
Rep

You clearly know PayPal is holding the money it's not even an available balance in my account. You obviously weren't being scammed!! And threatening to screen shot our conversation I will save you the trouble!! I said because you are being a pain in the a$$ about this and causing a big rif raff over something that I am clearly not ripping you on and because you blasted my name all over the forum less than 24 hrs from the time we agreed to unwind the deal. I am going to make you wait for PayPal to unwind the deal. And that I might just ship the rims and really make things complicated. This is the pg version of course. I have a verified account with bank accounts credit cards and PayPal credit. And your money is still in paypals hands. I'm not scamming you nor was I ever. I bought these rims from someone on this forum!! Maybe a little patience IE 1 days time to allow me to refund your money before publicly disrespecting me!!
Appreciate 1
      01-08-2015, 10:52 AM   #6
Patrón
PAZUZU
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M4

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
2009 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danylls88 View Post
You clearly know PayPal is holding the money it's not even an available balance in my account. You obviously weren't being scammed!! And threatening to screen shot our conversation I will save you the trouble!! I said because you are being a pain in the a$$ about this and causing a big rif raff over something that I am clearly not ripping you on and because you blasted my name all over the forum less than 24 hrs from the time we agreed to unwind the deal. I am going to make you wait for PayPal to unwind the deal. And that I might just ship the rims and really make things complicated. This is the pg version of course. I have a verified account with bank accounts credit cards and PayPal credit. And your money is still in paypals hands. I'm not scamming you nor was I ever. I bought these rims from someone on this forum!! Maybe a little patience IE 1 days time to allow me to refund your money before publicly disrespecting me!!
that would be mean. just process it through and be done with it unless you want a bunch of texts and posts. i see your point but i would just finalize everything.

2009 M3 DCT ESS625+ SOLD
2015 M4 BSM/Silverstone F4LCON
@texasMclub IG @jagemoets
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2015, 11:06 AM   #7
jimk
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 M550i

Having sold and bought staff via this forum and other forums, I understand how the OP feels. Giving your money to a stranger, you are taking a gamble and makes you edgy and worry that you may get scammed. Then you may over analyze things and drawn to the wrong conclusions when lack of or poor communication is evident. I also understand the seller as he did respond when he could due to a busy schedule. Proper and often communications between the seller and buyer and keeping up with your promises on both sides is a key to avoid situations like this. I think an apology should be in order on both sides and the refund should be issued without any more drama.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2015, 11:08 AM   #8
cbrf23
Enlisted Member
Rep

Well, I thought we could work this out through text so I could post on here everything was resolved, but you want to make an ass out of yourself publicly so that's fine. Yes, it's been around 24 hours since we agreed to unwind the deal, but you've had my money for over a week now, and it takes 30 seconds to transfer it back to me via paypal, so given that it probably took you longer to log into this board to post that response, I don't see what you are complaining about.

You said you would return it immediately and you didn't, followed by completely cutting off communications with me. So yea, this seemed like a good way to get your attention.

And as I told you through text, I don't know you personally, so all I know is you are tying up $2,000 of my money and so far your track record with me is this: we agreed upon a price over the phone - then you raised it. You told me you would ship the wheels on a certain date - then you didn't. You didn't promptly inform me you couldn't ship them, instead you ignored my texts when I asked about them, and then finally two days later responded to one of my texts explaining you couldn't ship them.

So maybe you can see how after saying you would return my money immediately, and then not doing so and ceasing to respond to any texts or paypal messages from me, yes I am out of patience for waiting for you.

This seemed like a good way to get your attention, and it obviously was.

I don't personally like airing people's dirty laundry, and I never intended to "blast you" all over a forum. I just wanted you to respond to me so I knew what was going on with the $2k of my money you are holding up.

So while I've already explained all of this through text, and thought we could end things amicably and I would be able to report back here that it was all a big misunderstanding and that maybe you're an alright dude afterall, you decided it was necessary to drag things out publicly.

So here is the same thing I told you over the phone. Just return my money and stop being a dick. It would take 30 seconds to login to paypal and do it.

Asshole.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2015, 11:10 AM   #9
Edward
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013.9999 E92 Jerez ZCP

What are the rims? do they fit with a 12 mm spacer?
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2015, 11:12 AM   #10
cbrf23
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:

And FWIW, I bought my fucking car from a member on this forum, and I've sold probably 10-15 cars and motorcycles, and countless parts - I mean I couldn't even begin to guess how many - on other forums. I've never had a single problem with anyone, and in 99% of the cases I've never even had to call the other party - everything is handled through PM.

So don't tout the fact that you have a paypal account and bought wheels off someone on here like your some fucking veteran that didn't deserve to be called out.

Also, the day I tried to send you payment and it said you couldn't receive it you told me it was because your paypal account was too new, so you had to call them to get it activated. So you're either lying now or were lying then.

I don't really care...I just want you to return my money so we can go our separate ways and move on.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2015, 11:26 AM   #11
Norm4
Enlisted Member
Rep

Ya it was new you moron I bought them locally on this forum paid cash in person I am not lying to you about shit. The point to that statement wasn't to try and tout that I was a veteran or some major player it was simply stating to you that I actually did have the rims and had no idea there was going to be a hold on your fucking money!!
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2015, 11:31 AM   #12
Norm4
Enlisted Member
Rep

I'm glad that you have bought and sold a bunch the point is don't fucking start a bunch of shit in 18 hours trying to get what you want!! When you want!! I don't have your fucking money either and haven't had it. PayPal has!! Either way I don't give a shit now you should have to wait at this point for being a prick!!
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2015, 11:31 AM   #13
AdonM3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 M3 6mt

Simple solution. Return the money and move on. Why keep going back and forth?
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2015, 11:38 AM   #14
cbrf23
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
I don't have your fucking money either and haven't had it. PayPal has!! Either way I don't give a shit now you should have to wait at this point for being a prick!!

I know this. I said you are tying it up. You need to authorize a return to me. Right now you are holding my money hostage, so yeah - I'm not in a real pleasant mood dealing with you.

Quote:
Ya it was new you moron I bought them locally on this forum paid cash in person I am not lying to you about shit. The point to that statement wasn't to try and tout that I was a veteran or some major player it was simply stating to you that I actually did have the rims and had no idea there was going to be a hold on your fucking money!!
I never questioned the legitimacy of the transaction or of your claims - in fact you texted me saying you would return the money because you didn't want me to think you were ripping me off, and I explained then as I am now that I never thought you were trying to rip me off.

I just want you to return my money.

Quote:
I'm glad that you have bought and sold a bunch the point is don't fucking start a bunch of shit in 18 hours trying to get what you want!! When you want!! I don't have your fucking money either and haven't had it. PayPal has!! Either way I don't give a shit now you should have to wait at this point for being a prick!!
I'm not starting a bunch of shit in 18 hours - you've been holding onto my money for over a week, fully knowing you couldn't ship the wheels, and fully knowing that I was waiting on them as I explained to you to get my car off jackstands. I just want to get my money back and move on. You ignored all my messages yesterday, you ignored my paypal return request, this seemed like the next logical step to me - hoping you wouldn't want to look like a complete asshole in public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serg87 View Post
Simple solution. Return the money and move on. Why keep going back and forth?
EXACTLY! Thank you. It's unbelievable I had to go this far already. Its a 30 second transaction. There is no excuse.

And @danylls88 , you just texted me bitching about disrespect because I posted this on a forum - you've been dicking me around holding onto my money, ignoring my texts, failing to deliver on your promised ship dates, and you want my respect? How about selling the wheels for the price we agreed upon in the first place instead of texting me after we got off the phone asking for more money because you thought about it more - that would have been respectable. Shipping them on time when you said you would, after i paid in full as I said I would - that would have been respectable. Being forthright about not being able to ship them on time and letting me know instead of ignoring my messages and making me wait a week - that would have been respectable. Returning my money when you said you would instead of making me go through all this - that would have been respectable.
So you want some respect, act like a man an honor your word. Return my money now, stop being a dick, at least that's a start.

Last edited by cbrf23; 01-08-2015 at 11:48 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2015, 11:44 AM   #15
Norm4
Enlisted Member
Rep

Good thing I don't need an excuse. It's principal for me. You didn't need to start a bunch of shit on here considering you never called me once yesterday or this morning before throwing a fit!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2015, 11:50 AM   #16
da jemster
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E46 M3,E93 M3,F22 M235i,i1 i3

I'm busy at work but damn....I keep refreshing
      01-08-2015, 11:52 AM   #17
cbrf23
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Good thing I don't need an excuse. It's principal for me. You didn't need to start a bunch of shit on here considering you never called me once yesterday or this morning before throwing a fit!!!

I texted you 3 times. I sent you TWO messages via paypal. You ignored them. Really, a phone call would have been better?
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2015, 12:02 PM   #18
Shredicus
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Appreciate 1
      01-08-2015, 12:12 PM   #19
cbrf23
Enlisted Member
Rep

This is now over.
Thanks for tuning in. Sorry to clutter up the message boards with this nonsense. I would have preferred to resolve this amicably offline, but was unable to do so.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2015, 12:24 PM   #20
Law
Global Moderator
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 6MT

Garage List
2011.5 BMW M3  [10.00]
2004 BMW M3  [10.00]
Glad to see everything got resolved peacefully

E9x M3 Press/Media Archives Thread | S65-based Racing Engines Thread