BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-30-2015, 08:38 PM   #1
E82.Love
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 128i AW

Reviews about Depo headlights

Hey guys. I'm about to make a purchase with Depo headlights they sell at **********s. Before I spend that kind of money, I first wanted to see what you all think about them. I will be changing the ballast on them because I don't trust their ballast. But other than that I would love to know what you guys think of them regarding fitment, lighting, flickering, and if the bulbs die after a certain amount of traveling/staying on. I have heard some good reviews about depos from friends. Would love to hear more out of the circle about them.

Please leave comments! (Don't be shy)
Thanks.
      05-03-2015, 03:15 PM   #2
Satalite
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i

Garage List
2009 128i  [10.00]
V2? The only thing I've heard is the possibility for moisture because the seal from the factory isn't the best.

I have the V1 with custom LED rings and use HID low beams. My only complaint is the lens bulb for the low beams isn't the best and would require a retrofit for a better one and lots of $$!
      05-04-2015, 11:00 AM   #3
Steer120D
Rep
Drives: 120D Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satalite View Post
I have the V1 with custom LED rings and use HID low beams. My only complaint is the lens bulb for the low beams isn't the best and would require a retrofit for a better one and lots of $$!
What led rings u got?

I got depot v1s and in the daytime the rings are a bit uneven with a bit of a gap between the bulbs but at night its perfect
Appreciate 0