BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

Mporium BMW

12-07-2015, 12:30 PM   #1
ShakeNBake
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 ///M3

Shift Lights Not Working On PSWII

Hey everyone, I am having a problem with my electric PSWII. The steering wheel is holding memory, but my shift lights no longer come on. It worked fine for a day after I installed it. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I tried doing a search on the forum, but have not found a solution..
      12-07-2015, 03:26 PM   #2
anom3
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30 335ix

i own this wheel. use the shift lights all the time when the sound system is on quite loud.

mine has never done that, but worth noting is there is an rpm setting in there somewhere that sets at what rpm they light up. maybe you moved this up?

for city driving i set mine at 4000rpm, by 3500 they start to light up green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakeNBake View Post
Hey everyone, I am having a problem with my electric PSWII. The steering wheel is holding memory, but my shift lights no longer come on. It worked fine for a day after I installed it. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I tried doing a search on the forum, but have not found a solution..
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2015, 10:09 PM   #3
ShakeNBake
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by anom3 View Post
i own this wheel. use the shift lights all the time when the sound system is on quite loud.

mine has never done that, but worth noting is there is an rpm setting in there somewhere that sets at what rpm they light up. maybe you moved this up?

for city driving i set mine at 4000rpm, by 3500 they start to light up green.
I already tried lowering the rpm setting to 3000 rpm and the shift lights were still not working.