BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Coding / ConnectedDrive / Audio-Video / Electronics / Bluetooth / I-Drive & Nav

EXXEL Distributions

03-08-2018, 01:33 PM   #1
JayyLebron
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E92 ZCP M3 14 Audi R8 V10

Bluetooth connectivity issues...

Sorry if this happens to be a common issue, I did a quick search and didn't manage to find much.

Essentially, my phone gets automatically connected when I get in the car and it start playing spotify. Today, I got in, it wasn't connected and my saved phones list was empty, I reconnected, and it played music for maybe 30 seconds then it would beep and disconnect. Tried it a few more times and the same thing kept happening. What I did find from my search was someone from years ago with a Galaxy S4 on their 328i, said that he took it to BMW and they changed parts until they determined that the S4 update didn't play well with the bluetooth in the car. My S8 got updated yesterday so it'd make sense if that was the issue, just wondering if anyone is also having this same issue.

Thank you guys!