BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

10-03-2008, 10:32 PM   #1
joker1
Registered
Rep
Drives: m3

Arrow Best BMW tuner (Hamann, AC Schnitzer, Hartge etc...)

Hey guys, my name's Jay and Ive just ordered an M3 Coupe. Thing is I want to take it to one of the top BMW tuners and get it completely tuned out. Im wondering which tuner is like the most recognized. Now at the moment, Im thinking about giving my M3 a complete (engine, aerodynamics, exhaust, interior etc...) Hamann makeover, and top it off with a matte/flat black finish. Let me know what you guys think about BMW tuners, and which ones are considered the best.

Thanks, later
Jay
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2008, 11:22 PM   #2
chicagobimmerboy
First Lieutenant
Italy
Rep
Drives: Un esotico Italiano ;)

Evosport, ASR Engineering, RPI, all these companies make good tuning programs for BMW.
For cosmetics go with Vorsteiner, they have the best carbonfiber pieces around. If you want specific pieces of performance gear like short throw shifters and track spacers then go with UUC Motor werkes. Turner Motorsport has alot of goodies as well.

if you want info and links to these companies let me know and I'll send them to ya.

BTW congrats on the M3!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2008, 02:23 AM   #3
808MGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

I've always had the train of thought that the best tuner is the one that's closest to you and can give you adequate service when you need it. Removing your ECU and shipping it to a tuner 2000 miles away while your car sits in your garage is not my idea of adequate service.
Appreciate 0