BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

European Auto Source (EAS)

11-13-2021, 07:00 PM   #1
FrozenGT
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 Z4 M40i - Lexus NX300 F

2020 BMW M4 Heritage edition Wheels!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 4,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hello- ( I am open to offers ) ( Will ship )

I am thinking of selling my M4 Heritage edition wheels wrapped in Michelin pilot super sports.

These are directly from my M4 heritage edition-

These are very rare they are finished in orbit gray and you only can get these on the heritage edition M4.

Wheels Tires Specs-
Wheel sizes are 20x9-inches up front and 20x10-inches in the rear. The tire sizes are 265/30R20 up front and 285/30R20 out back.

Offsets -
Front Offset: ET+29
Rear Offset: ET+40
Bolt Pattern: 5 x 120

Condition of wheels and tires -

Wheels-
Wheels- impeccable condition
No dents, no dings, no rock chips no scratches absolutely nothing. The wheels have never been tracked abused in any way whatsoever. Each wheel has been hand washed and cleaned and even the wheel weights have never been removed and there are no scratches from the wheel weights. These wheels have never been exposed to abrasive acid base wheel cleaners only soft gentle foam and hand washing with microfiber wash mitt.

Tires-
Michelin pilot super sport BMW star

Tires have never been abused tracked burnouts or driving aggressively or hard.

Tires have a little over 8000 miles on them and are in perfect condition. Tires have also been hand cleaned and washed and have never had any tire plugs any issues of that nature.

Asking $4000 - I feel this is very fair considering that even at dealer cost on these wheels from the dealership you're looking at close to $5000 plus $1500 for tires.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I am willing to ship these but it needs to be thoroughly talked about and we need to get consistent around pricing and so forth on shipping. My personal preference is local pick up.

Thanks!

Appreciate 0
      11-14-2021, 10:54 AM   #2
tbuck
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3, 2016 F23 M235i

Pics?