BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

EXXEL Distributions

03-03-2010, 10:20 PM   #1
NoM3ForMe
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 Legacy, '07 Kia Sorrento

ZCP option on bmwusa.com?

Does anyone know when this option will appear on the 'build your own' page of BMW USA? My guess is April...

I have built almost every configuration I can think of, and now want to add the new ZCP to my virtual 'stable'.

It's very fanboi of me, I know.
      03-03-2010, 10:23 PM   #2
Memphis1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 SDrive 35i

probably spring, but you can definitely ask the dealership to include it, it doesn't have to be on the website.
      03-03-2010, 10:30 PM   #3
NoM3ForMe
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphis2012 View Post
probably spring, but you can definitely ask the dealership to include it, it doesn't have to be on the website.
The SA's for the dealerships around my area know me by name; they also know I won't be buying anytime soon (if ever), which is why I asked about the website. It doesn't need or want a commission from a sale that isn't going to happen
      03-03-2010, 10:32 PM   #4
Memphis1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 SDrive 35i

, sry didn't know... so yeah, probably spring
      03-03-2010, 10:38 PM   #5
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoM3ForMe View Post
The SA's for the dealerships around my area know me by name; they also know I won't be buying anytime soon (if ever), which is why I asked about the website. It doesn't need or want a commission from a sale that isn't going to happen
I truly hope one day you get one. I have been waiting for BMW to get the new 5-series on the site so I can build a 535i or 550i. It may very well be the replacement for the M3 a few years down the road, with the GT3 coming 2-3 yrs after that...
2024 718 GT4 RS | Arctic Grey
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2010, 10:54 PM   #6
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunjabiM3 View Post
I truly hope one day you get one. I have been waiting for BMW to get the new 5-series on the site so I can build a 535i or 550i. It may very well be the replacement for the M3 a few years down the road, with the GT3 coming 2-3 yrs after that...
I'm waiting for the 535d. That car will be killer.
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2010, 11:19 PM   #7
NoM3ForMe
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I truly hope one day you get one.
Thanks for the kind words, Jay; they are appreciated! But, my wife and two kids (my son just turned 1 this month!) - and all their wants and needs - will always supercede my own.

Off-topic, how are you two lovebirds?
      03-04-2010, 12:35 AM   #8
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Quote:
Thanks for the kind words, Jay; they are appreciated! But, my wife and two kids (my son just turned 1 this month!) - and all their wants and needs - will always supercede my own.

Off-topic, how are you two lovebirds?
We're doing great. I am enjoying married life. We are, however, moving down to Arizona in April as I am buying a practice down there. We want to wait probably another year before we want to get pregnant, so I think at that time I will look into a new 5-series. I was thinking European delivery as a trip before having our first kid!
2024 718 GT4 RS | Arctic Grey
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2010, 12:55 AM   #9
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Quote:
That's what the E90 is for. We have 2 booster seats and car seats in the back of ours for short trips.
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2010, 05:12 PM   #10
NoM3ForMe
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus View Post
That's what the E90 is for. We have 2 booster seats and car seats in the back of ours for short trips.
I would agree with that! However, it's the $$$ that holds me back. Well, that, and my steadfast adherence to my dream; which is to buy a brand-spankin' new M3.

Quote:
We're doing great. I am enjoying married life. We are, however, moving down to Arizona in April as I am buying a practice down there. We want to wait probably another year before we want to get pregnant, so I think at that time I will look into a new 5-series. I was thinking European delivery as a trip before having our first kid!
My in-laws have a house down in Goodyear, AZ. Yea gods, does it get hot there in the summer. Thanks, air conditioning!

ED before having your first child would be pretty spectacular; because I can tell you, with two of my own, there aren't many 'adult-only' holidays to come on the horizon... Glad to hear you are both doing well!