BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

European Auto Source (EAS)

11-30-2010, 05:06 PM   #1
hays0023
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MR

Please help - thinking I am having Auditory Hallucinations

I have a 2009 E92 M3 and have been having all sorts of issues with my AC. 2 weeks ago, it was diagnosed that the evaporator needed replacing and it took almost 10 days to diagnose/replace.

After the replacement, I noticed that I am having great airflow coming out of the ashtray area - I am guessing that it is just ductwork that needs connected properly.

Here is my real problem...Since picking it up, I notice a weird 'chugging' noise as I am accelerating. The only aftermarket equipment that I have is a Vorsteiner exhaust. I am not sure if I am hearing anything different, it is just that I did not notice the 'chugging' noise prior to the latest round with the AC.

If anyone has any insight as to what I might ask the dealership to look at tomorrow when I take it in, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thx
Appreciate 0