BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

European Auto Source (EAS)

08-15-2011, 12:07 PM   #1
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Relatively Quick.

Arrow FS: Used Conti Grand Am Slicks 275/35/18

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys.

For sale are my four (4) Continental Grand Am Racing slick take-offs (275/35/18 size) that I got from JPJP on this forum. I don't know much about slicks, but they looked like they came with a pretty good amount of life on them for slicks, and since then I've used them for 4 dry and ~2.3 damp sessions on these tires (2 track days). One of the two events that I took them to, the track was damp due to a light sprinkle all day, so I never heated the tires much, and I only ran two runs plus 3 laps, since I was still recovering from surgery and felt like crap. They look like they'd be good for a few more runs.

Reason for selling is that I'm moving down to a street tire on my 18 inch wheels. I used my 19 inch OEM wheels and tires recently, and I felt that as a novice, I was learning more on street tires.

I got them used for $500.00 shipped from JPJP, but I'm no slick guru, so I don't know how much life I burned or how many more track days they'd last. I'd think at least 2? How is $150.00 for all four? No shipping, local to Rowland Heights/Diamond Bar SoCal only. Sorry. Just too much work to ship. PM me if interested, thanks.

Last edited by LateBraking; 08-15-2011 at 12:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2011, 03:33 PM   #2
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Relatively Quick.

Pending sale....
Appreciate 0