BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

BPM

03-15-2012, 01:06 PM   #1
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Arrow No Eastern Canadian Driver to be left behind :)

Just wanted to make sure that there will be no Canadian M3 driver left behind or our American Friends just across the border near the Toronto, Ontario area.

This coming Saturday March 17, 2012 in one of the Oakville shopping centres there will be 32 ///M3 drivers (perhaps more) participating in a exhaust symphony It will be quite a site as ///M3 drivers assemble in the area.

So if you feel like a drive come on up, down or over whatever the case may be the weather forecast is brilliant for this time of year 17C (62 F) a nice day for a drive and meet.

Complete details here ---> Click to go to the Link

As I said we don't want to leave anyone behind

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
TTSam
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Peter View Post
Just wanted to make sure that there will be no Canadian M3 driver left behind or our American Friends just across the border near the Toronto, Ontario area.

This coming Saturday March 17, 2012 in one of the Oakville shopping centres there will be 32 ///M3 drivers (perhaps more) participating in a exhaust symphony It will be quite a site as ///M3 drivers assemble in the area.

So if you feel like a drive come on up, down or over whatever the case may be the weather forecast is brilliant for this time of year 17C (62 F) a nice day for a drive and meet.

Awesome event that I will be attending.

I will bring my high end Cannon cameras to record some shots of all the cars lined up - and will post for all to see.

Where else in the world can anyone see 30-40 M3's in the same location with every possible exhaust mod to listen to.

I am sure any other BMW M car owners or 3 series drivers would equally be welcome.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2012, 01:36 PM   #3
ksflatlander
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

One word:

VIDEO!!
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2012, 01:37 PM   #4
Dellort_M3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Rolf, I know its corrected in the link you posted, but the meet is not at a shopping centre I believe.
I will also most likely be there. Moving back to Toronto and my car is already on transport.
2011 Alpine White/Fox Red 6MT E92 M3 | Active Stage 2 w/Meth | KW Clubsport | OSS | Challenge Front Lip | Vorsteiner Type 2 Rear Diffuser and Bootlid | Brembo | Recaro | Akrapovic Slip-On | Challenge Race+ X-Pipe | Vossen CV3 | OEM 359M | TE37SL
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2012, 01:41 PM   #5
TTSam
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellort_M3 View Post
Rolf, I know its corrected in the link you posted, but the meet is not at a shopping centre I believe.
I will also most likely be there. Moving back to Toronto and my car is already on transport.
You are correct sir - it is at the Third Line Go Station Parking lot.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2012, 02:35 PM   #6
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTSam View Post
Awesome event that I will be attending.

I will bring my high end Cannon cameras to record some shots of all the cars lined up - and will post for all to see.

Where else in the world can anyone see 30-40 M3's in the same location with every possible exhaust mod to listen to.

I am sure any other BMW M car owners or 3 series drivers would equally be welcome.
I think we should entice the local BMW Dealership Budd's BMW to set up a Tim Horton or similar coffee ice-cream stand that would be so

Anyone purchased there car from Budd's BMW ??? Tell your salesman of the event to secure future business

On second thought after the meet let us all invade Budd's parking lot ... it is only 2 minutes from the meet 1.8 KM drive along the Service road

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 06-12-2012 at 03:22 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2012, 02:40 PM   #7
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
This is the address for the meet my friend ---> 2104 Wyecroft Rd, Oakville, ON

Plug it into your GPS and you will get to the right spot

Appreciate 0
      03-15-2012, 03:04 PM   #8
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Yes Sam ... the Original Organizer posted a better Map, it is just a few blocks
back west as circled in red here on this map. You cant miss it

Appreciate 0
      03-15-2012, 06:10 PM   #9
Daft
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Garage List
Quote:
Anyone purchased there car from Budd's BMW ??? Tell your salesman of the event to secure future business
I bought my car from Budd's but the Hamilton one. Salesman was Michael Sabatino.
This looks like to be an awesome meet in the making. I'll make sure my car is all clean & shiney for some pics. I already swapped in my summer wheels in this week. I'm praying for no more snow!
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2012, 10:30 PM   #10
TTSam
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft View Post
I bought my car from Budd's but the Hamilton one. Salesman was Michael Sabatino.
This looks like to be an awesome meet in the making. I'll make sure my car is all clean & shiney for some pics. I already swapped in my summer wheels in this week. I'm praying for no more snow!
I sent an email to my SA at Budd's Oakville about the event. If I am not mistaken - I think the manager has a modded M3 as well.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2012, 11:10 PM   #11
Gkap
BMF Movement
Canada
Rep
Drives: Women Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft View Post
Ill be there Daft will be nice to meet you

summers aren't on yet though.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2012, 11:41 PM   #12
Singletrack
4th down; 4th quarter? Renegade.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3; 19 FG M5C

Quote:

Aw man - more notice next time dude! : )

I'm always looking for a reason to go to Ontario!

Have fun!
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2012, 08:41 AM   #13
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I sent an email to my SA at Budd's Oakville about the event. If I am not mistaken - I think the manager has a modded M3 as well.
Bet he will be out there with a bunch of business cards and keychains

Appreciate 0
      03-16-2012, 08:44 AM   #14
jqsmooth
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6

Have fun AP! Wish I was close by then I'd definitely attend!
2011 E92 l SSII l Fox Red - 145k and Totaled. 2012 Toyota Prius C - 145k and Totaled. 2002 Nissan Pathfinder - 301.6K and Junked. 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport - Rolled & Totaled. 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood - RIP.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2012, 08:53 AM   #15
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singletrack View Post
Aw man - more notice next time dude! : )

I'm always looking for a reason to go to Ontario!

Have fun!
Yes perhaps next time, sorry I just thought about others (near the meet point across the border) so I put the link up here to the Original Poster and Organizer on the Canadian thread ... looks like a great turnout close to 3 Million Dollars worth of ///M3's in one spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jqsmooth View Post
Have fun AP! Wish I was close by then I'd definitely attend!
Yes that be quite a drive for you to come north perhaps someone organizes something similar in your area some day. Looks like we will have great weather for this event. It will be fun to meet some of the members there.

Cheers, Rolf

Appreciate 0
      03-16-2012, 10:57 AM   #16
Singletrack
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yes perhaps next time, sorry I just thought about others (near the meet point across the border) so I put the link up here to the Original Poster and Organizer on the Canadian thread ... looks like a great turnout close to 3 Million Dollars worth of ///M3's in one spot
Ha! That is a cool way to put it ; )

I'm down for the next one if I can make it work.

Also - more of you guys should come down to the Vintage Grand Prix! Amazing week/weekend of fun and cars. All BMWs welcome; not just vintage. Always see some cars from Ontario, but could always use more! Check it out, if you haven't already:

http://www.alleghenybmwcca.org

http://www.pvgp.org/
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2012, 03:11 PM   #17
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singletrack View Post
Ha! That is a cool way to put it ; )

I'm down for the next one if I can make it work.

Also - more of you guys should come down to the Vintage Grand Prix! Amazing week/weekend of fun and cars. All BMWs welcome; not just vintage. Always see some cars from Ontario, but could always use more! Check it out, if you haven't already:

http://www.alleghenybmwcca.org

http://www.pvgp.org/
Thanks for the tip, looks like a great place to visit. I live about 15 minutes from the greatest car show I ever saw in Canada ... check out this link--->June 1 is the big Event Cars from all over the US and Canada will show up. The largest Cadillac collection in North America can be found here.

Still you had me sold to make my way South when I saw the picture below in your link

Appreciate 0
      03-16-2012, 04:26 PM   #18
Singletrack
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Thanks for the tip, looks like a great place to visit. I live about 15 minutes from the greatest car show I ever saw in Canada ... check out this link--->June 1 is the big Event Cars from all over the US and Canada will show up. The largest Cadillac collection in North America can be found here.

Still you had me sold to make my way South when I saw the picture below in your link
That looks awesome - I may have to attend...going to check my schedule! : )

Yup - FREE Spaten ALL DAY to all BMW CCA members...the BMW tent last year was 100 yards from a great hairpin turn too. It's really a great event...scenic drive/rally on the Friday before the car show and races. German dinner/beer/tent at the course that night. There is also a track even mid-week at beaverun. Not a great track, but not terrible either...Really a cool week of festivities - great time to visit Pittsburgh!
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2012, 09:02 PM   #19
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep

Garage List
The idea of the Spaten sounds good, however, since I am not a member I shall fill my cooler with my favourite Becks

Appreciate 0